Sponsored

Does anybody else think people are setting themselves up to be disappointed no matter what?

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Everyone has a right to an opinion, but when it's constant on every damn post, it's gets really annoying real fast. Serious at this point just wait and see and have a conversation
Sponsored

bigen76

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
I definitely joke about wanting a coyote, a SFA, and a 40k rebate, but I have pretty realistic expectations. Now the good news is that people are smart and whatever is not on the bronco from the factory will be offered aftermarket by me or somebody else. It's still going to be an epic vehicle and I am extremely excited to see it!
I've suggested from the start that a person should be able to trade in their running Bronco and get a new one at no cost!! Or at least a huge discount!

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only things I need are removable top and doors and a manual transmission and I’m all in.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Stampede, do we really need to link all the posts/threads and even forums of you being negative towards anything Ford has done with this? JL, BlueOval, Bronco6G... I get your stance on “I’m keeping it real and I know what SFA does that IFS doesn’t” we all know it and we all appreciate your input. However, there comes a point where once the point has been made that you can stop. You continue to state the same stuff and argue with new members over and over again. It’s tiresome and frustrating. Honestly, I hope this vehicle just comes out already so we can all just move on. Either you’re with it or against it.
Took the words out of my mouth.

If you think the memes I make are a “hate group” then lol. I don’t think anybody takes the chair being thrown meme as “hate” it’s just that we’ve rehashed the IFS Vs SFA thing literally a million times and IMO it’s pretty damn funny. I don’t mind dissent, that’s never a problem. Hell there are a ton of members of this forum that I have disagreed with in the past, and now agree with. Hell I’ve disagreed with myself, I found my original post on another forum in 2015 about what I wanted the Bronco to be and its nothing like what I want now. I just feel like at this point if you continue to be doom and gloom about the Bronco you are disrespecting those among us who are working on the program or who have provided us information.

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's pretty frustrating to log in here every day and see a new thread that gets a dump taken on it by people who both want something that they know they aren't getting (V8 for example), and simultaneously don't even know much of what they are getting, let alone what the damn thing looks like.

Sponsored

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This... ALL OF THIS!

IMHO... has degraded Bronco6G to a point that I stop in try to find out the latest... then just leave. The increase in membership recently is simply a fresh fuel supply to enable the petty "going nowhere" battles to continue to burn... at least until after we have facts.

When the facts come out... hopefully this place settles into a happier spot.

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning, Mach 1, Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's pretty frustrating to log in here every day and see a new thread that gets a dump taken on it by people who both want something that they know they aren't getting (V8 for example), and simultaneously don't even know much of what they are getting, let alone what the damn thing looks like.
Why is a V8 so unreasonable? It's not like they don't have V8's in their parts bin. My Bronco, when I get one, will have a V8 and manual transmission in it. I'd rather Ford do it from factory but if not....I'll do it myself. I fixed my Gen 1 Lightning by putting the TKO from my Mustang in that.

48803876338_cf564e811c_b.jpg

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why is a V8 so unreasonable? It's not like they don't have V8's in their parts bin. My Bronco, when I get one, will have a V8 and manual transmission in it. I'd rather Ford do it from factory but if not....I'll do it myself. I fixed my Gen 1 Lightning by putting the TKO from my Mustang in that.

Ford Bronco Does anybody else think people are setting themselves up to be disappointed no matter what? 48803876338_cf564e811c_b
It's not a question of being reasonable, it's that we are not getting a V8.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I take my 67 halfcab in to trade they will owe me money!
If the new Bronco is perceived as the worthy successor to the EB, and if people are able to outfit and accessorize the new Bronco into a more personal vehicle, then you might find the demand of people wanting to drop 40+ grand on an EB not as strong.

My buddy dropped 50 grand on a new Wrangler - because Wrangler is enough like the older Wranglers/CJs. So that was 50 grand by buddy was not spending on some old Jeep - because he had a new option.

I think the die hard old 4x4 crowd will still demand an EB. But also there is a big spending "it vehicle" demographic that got into EBs, and that demo might soon have another option. (And arguably that crowd would be better off with a new more fuel efficient, more comfortable modern version.)

We'll have to see what Ford delivers ...

Ford Bronco Does anybody else think people are setting themselves up to be disappointed no matter what? BroncoRustvNew