Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm pretty sure the extra $300 for X-plan was only advertised on the forums. It's in the first post of this thread in the update for 7/30/2020
Yea I’m curious which is accurate
Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm pretty sure the extra $300 for X-plan was only advertised on the forums. It's in the first post of this thread in the update for 7/30/2020
Sure, right, but is this a deal only for B6G forum members? Is that deal Granger's official position?

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure, right, but is this a deal only for B6G forum members? Or is it not Granger's official position?
All I know is it's been advertised/stated many times on the forum by Albert/Granger. I could be making this up, but I seem to remember them not advertising it on their website since Ford had not stated they would except X-plan pricing yet.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yea I’m curious which is accurate
Yeah half way through the first couple weeks they updated here and added the $300 bucks back to xplan holders. So it should be $1300 for xplan or 1000 without.

Sponsored

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That dealer on Facebook is playing with libal law if they continue down this path.

Not to mention defamation, which Granger could sue them for.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to the dealership I have my reservation with today, no sales person to come out and acknowledge me or ask if I’m interested in anything. Just a guy staring at me from inside (I was looking to see if they had rangers). Confident now that I’ll be switching, just need to see where to.
Smh. How places operate really is from the top down. I stopped by a bmw dealer a few years ago and it took a while to get anyone's attention. Probably left some handprint smudges on the windows checking if they were even open lol. I guess some changes were made since then. A couple of years later when I stopped by at the same place to help a friend out, they were extremely courteous and encouraged test drives.

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally pulled the trigger and moved my reservation. It almost came down to a coin flip between @Granger Ford and @StephensAutoCenter . I’m about the same distance from both. In the end it came down to Albert’s non stop and borderline obsessive work ethic to keep the masses informed and the work involved to benefit both the dealer and the customer.

I’m looking forward to getting out there next year and shaking your hand. Thanks again for all you do. Keep up the awesome work!
Ford Bronco Granger Motors Bronco Pricing and clarifications for the masses 4D69CDBE-38FF-4666-B44F-906B00FDEB82

chartzilla

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover Disco 2, '79 Corvette, '17 Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford

Do you guys anticipate ending the $1300 under invoice deal prior to the end of Ford's dealer change period? I'm leaning towards moving my reservation to Granger but haven't quite decided if it's worth the treck yet.

Berggie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Moved my reservation to Granger Motors INC.!
Thanks Albert, received your email right away. Never was contacted by my hometown Ford dealer I switched from , I had to contact them.

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally pulled the trigger and moved my reservation. It almost came down to a coin flip between @Granger Ford and @StephensAutoCenter . I’m about the same distance from both. In the end it came down to Albert’s non stop and borderline obsessive work ethic to keep the masses informed and the work involved to benefit both the dealer and the customer.

I’m looking forward to getting out there next year and shaking your hand. Thanks again for all you do. Keep up the awesome work!
Ford Bronco Granger Motors Bronco Pricing and clarifications for the masses EEC59096-0058-4DF0-BB13-0C2C2822B17B
Moved mine to Granger a while ago-as my MI dealer didnt respond to any of my very easy questions
Sponsored