First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone commenting on hearing back but we are going on two weeks and I haven’t heard back from either email I sent.
From who?
Sponsored

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brian or Kiyoshi at Damerow Ford in Beaverton Oregon.
I know for a few days they we're trying to refine their process for reservations. The have been very good overall. Give them a call, try Nick if you don't get the others.
We have until January to switch so we're all in good shape.

Benny4jesus

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys. Calling is always a sure shot. Duck, Colbert and I have all spoken with them several times. Just got off the phone with Nick now. They’re still offering $1000 below invoice, but to a smaller area than we (6G members) all hoped for. They’re being wise about cutting down their service area because they’re very familiar with the amount of new cars they can reasonably kick out. Nick confirmed that when you do an offer of $1000 below invoice, X-plan is basically trumped. They’re also matching all the fee costs and things that Xplan members benefit from. Nick is sending me an official email today or tomorrow. I’ll share the details so we can all compare.
As far as interested 6G members, if you’re in the “smaller” area (WA, OR, maybe ID) give them a call. They’re still open.

Sponsored

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup. Same boat here! No contact from them or Crater Lake Ford either.
Well good luck getting any service from Crater Lake Ford. They recently let their GM go and he was a great guy, cared about the customers. The recently new GM is a Lithia Motors super star that only cares about maximum profit and no customer service. Most of the long time employees have moved on. Very sad!

BroncoBC

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well good luck getting any service from Crater Lake Ford. They recently let their GM go and he was a great guy, cared about the customers. The recently new GM is a Lithia Motors super star that only cares about maximum profit and no customer service. Most of the long time employees have moved on. Very sad!
Yeah that’s too bad. I’m not a big fan of Lithia. I called and have stopped in once with disappointing results from that dealer. My plan is to move that reservation because they are not interested in my business or the Bronco. Pretty sad when you walk in and know more about the Bronco then the guy selling it.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've switched both of my reservations (I intend to take delivery of both- BL, BD) to Kearny Mesa. Eric has been very transparent and has informed us reservation holders of any changes/info that is released. He's quite a distance for me (I'm in Burbank) but I'm okay going out to SD for an honest deal. I know of a few others on here that have switched too.
Were you not able to get any traction on something like this at Galpin?

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Were you not able to get any traction on something like this at Galpin?
Unfortunately never heard back from Chelsea, she couldn't even recommit to her initial email to me that they would be accepting x-plan... I was hoping to stay with them since they are 5 mins from my house but their silence and non-transparency took my business away from them. I think there's a few others in the area that have committed, I would have to look back at some threads to see which ones people have stated here.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately never heard back from Chelsea, she couldn't even recommit to her initial email to me that they would be accepting x-plan... I was hoping to stay with them since they are 5 mins from my house but their silence and non-transparency took my business away from them. I think there's a few others in the area that have committed, I would have to look back at some threads to see which ones people have stated here.
Thanks for the reply. I made my original res at Wondries in Alhambra. I saw on the tracker spreadsheet that they are charging ADM, which I've seen them do on Raptors. I've purchased two trucks from them previously, so I decided to call them and tell them that, as well as asking if they will honor X Plan. They guy I spoke to said they wont have a definitive answer until B&P (?) but 2 people are hoping to buy with D Plan. I'm willing to wait a bit longer to get a final answer from them. I've reached out to Galpin, Star in Glendale and Advantage in Duarte and didn't hear back. I might be headed to Kearney.

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the reply. I made my original res at Wondries in Alhambra. I saw on the tracker spreadsheet that they are charging ADM, which I've seen them do on Raptors. I've purchased two trucks from them previously, so I decided to call them and tell them that, as well as asking if they will honor X Plan. They guy I spoke to said they wont have a definitive answer until B&P (?) but 2 people are hoping to buy with D Plan. I'm willing to wait a bit longer to get a final answer from them. I've reached out to Galpin, Star in Glendale and Advantage in Duarte and didn't hear back. I might be headed to Kearney.
No problem! Yeah the lack of information and openness from dealers is quite annoying.. let us know if you hear back, sure it would help others here. @EricAtKearnyMesaFord has been great to work with and he has been keeping us reservation holders up-to-date with relevant info he can share. Definitely recommend if the others don't work out.

P.S. if you do switch feel free to let me know I'm hoping to do a "delivery day meetup" if possible just to share the excitement with other Bronco fam??

switz

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2022 Bronco Bad Lands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Initially, my reservation went to Auburn Ford in Auburn Ca 30 minutes outside of Sacramento near the Sierra Mountains. When I made my reservation, I spoke with the sales manager who said they would not be charging an ADM fee. Today, I tried to speak with him again but he was busy so he relayed information via a salesperson. I told them that there are dealers offering better pricing than MSRP and he basically told me he didn't care as their allocation was around 140 Broncos. I informed him that the sales manager should call me as I told the salesperson about Bronco6g and they could be missing out. He didn't care and the manager never called.

I did speak with Seramonte Ford (Bay Area about two hours drive from me) and was told they would do $500 over invoice or X Plan (if offered by Ford) whichever is cheaper. I am still looking at one other dealer that is closer but may end up at Seramonte Ford.

Thanks for all this information.

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Initially, my reservation went to Auburn Ford in Auburn Ca 30 minutes outside of Sacramento near the Sierra Mountains. When I made my reservation, I spoke with the sales manager who said they would not be charging an ADM fee. Today, I tried to speak with him again but he was busy so he relayed information via a salesperson. I told them that there are dealers offering better pricing than MSRP and he basically told me he didn't care as their allocation was around 140 Broncos. I informed him that the sales manager should call me as I told the salesperson about Bronco6g and they could be missing out. He didn't care and the manager never called.

I did speak with Seramonte Ford (Bay Area about two hours drive from me) and was told they would do $500 over invoice or X Plan (if offered by Ford) whichever is cheaper. I am still looking at one other dealer that is closer but may end up at Seramonte Ford.

Thanks for all this information.
Thanks for the share. You made progress with the dealer. We will see more as dealers will have to accept the allocation is to the buyer.
Keep watch. The Union is strong. We'll see more diplomacy from dealers going forward.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's someone from Serramonte Ford who is participating here and he's committed to be transparent and supportive of the Bronco crowd. I live in Sacramento, and have heard from others that Auburn has made it clear that they will not be honoring X Plan pricing - unfortunate that they are making that bold of a statement and possibly driving a lot of traffic away

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No problem! Yeah the lack of information and openness from dealers is quite annoying.. let us know if you hear back, sure it would help others here. @EricAtKearnyMesaFord has been great to work with and he has been keeping us reservation holders up-to-date with relevant info he can share. Definitely recommend if the others don't work out.

P.S. if you do switch feel free to let me know I'm hoping to do a "delivery day meetup" if possible just to share the excitement with other Bronco fam??
For sure. At this point, we are all in this shit storm together!
Sponsored