Sponsored

First Build & Price access may be via email link from Ford (according to email from my dealer)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be the easiest way to prevent a server crash due to a bunch of people who don't intend to buy a Bronco playing with it.
It will be days before the people who aren’t fanatics even realize it’s up.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will be days before the people who aren’t fanatics even realize it’s up.
The freakin' Ford Credit bean counter I called today couldn't stop talking about the Bronco, so... there may be more fanatics than we represent.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I
It makes sense but what if the early people just think it out and play around and don't finalize anything for awhile? Making others decide more quickly afterwards doesn't make sense.
I believe this issue was previously discussed. If I recall correctly, the assumption was that you will be contacted to do the build by your dealer and there is a time limit to completion, it is not an open-ended time frame to complete and order your design.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The freakin' Ford Credit bean counter I called today couldn't stop talking about the Bronco, so... there may be more fanatics than we represent.
Maybe. You’re still not getting an exclusive link lol.

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just received this from my new dealer about ordering.

Am I reading this right, BP us by invite or is this an email when it is live?

“While timing may change, as of now, you will be able to start to build and spec out your Bronco order in the coming weeks. You will receive an email from Ford Motor Company with the link to do so. From there, you will finalize your personalized Bronco in December.

Am I reading this right, BP is by invite or is this an email when it is live?

B51E195A-0BE6-40EF-93EC-E260A5A0D52F.jpg
That seems to be consistent with the prior information that you do the build on the B/P site and it goes to the dealer. Also a great way to minimize site overload with extraneous looky-loos and ensure timely access and streamlined processing by legitimate reservation holders.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is great news for Canadians who havent gotten a single fucking emsil from Ford since reserving their Bronco. No, fuck this. You should have access to B&P after logging into Ford, your account has your reservation on file.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After everything about all the dealers being non responsive, I’m impressed with the quality of that communication
Galpin is the Ford sales leader for a reason.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ve said it before, I can imagine a slow roll out to B&P to reservation holders. Should be relatively easy to execute, we all have Ford.com accounts our reservations are tied to. Should keep the web servers from complete meltdown, which not doing something like this is guaranteed to cause.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or folks just fwd the link? They can’t restrict it to your Ford account only can they?

Sure, why not let all of us build your Bronco for you!

If what they say proves true, it is not a run of the mill B&P site. It will be for the reservation holders to build their Broncos and submit said build to their dealer to finalize.
Pretty sure if 2600 different builds show up for your res. number, they'll just pitch it and MAYBE, if your lucky you'll get a new number that will hold your spot, assuming you have a great spot in line.
...or you just lose your spot and everyone behind you gets bumped up one and you get bumped to the back.
Works for me. LOL

Evilriderobx

Outer Banks
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just received this from my new dealer about ordering.

Am I reading this right, BP us by invite or is this an email when it is live?

“While timing may change, as of now, you will be able to start to build and spec out your Bronco order in the coming weeks. You will receive an email from Ford Motor Company with the link to do so. From there, you will finalize your personalized Bronco in December.

Am I reading this right, BP is by invite or is this an email when it is live?

B51E195A-0BE6-40EF-93EC-E260A5A0D52F.jpg
I got one too

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could be two sites, one for res. holders to easily submit their builds to their dealer, one for the Looky Lou's to drool and dream over and crash the rest of Ford.com.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have it on good authority an exclusive B&P link will be distributed based on your reservation number, last two digits of your phone number, date of birth, the time of your last bowel movement, and when you last signed on to your old myspace page.

Ford Bronco First Build & Price access may be via email link from Ford (according to email from my dealer) 1602645809765
Sponsored