Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing cool
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Because in 3 years this is what they black top will look like. Saves everybody some future disappointment. ☹
I don’t buy that. The soft top is black and the could just paint the damn thing but no, they’re giving a substandard top unless you “upgrade” to a higher trim.
Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

seems like im the only one who loves this color haha.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BearPatrol

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
God dammit. Maybe I do want AMB??? It's been between that & Rapid Red & the slow leak of awkward-lighting pics is driving my indecision insane.

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The color doesn't bother me since it wasn't my choice anyway. I'm just happy to see a BB 2DR. I'm pretty sure this is the one I'm going with now.

Sponsored

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The navy with gray everything is a bit lackluster. We're not sure what the final plastic trim will end up being, and Bronco Nation is really late with their interior videos. ;)

What I love about AMB is that it's the best flake paint Ford offers on the Bronco. What I dislike is that it's so dark that it's black 95% of the time. If it has just been a regular navy color with all that awesome tri-color flake i'd be on it.
Yep not feeling the lackluster look over all on this truck, I'm no longer considering this color for my truck..

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
seems like im the only one who loves this color haha.
Nope. I am ordering a 4-door Outer Banks in Antimatter Blue. I really hope the blue shines through in the sunlight. I have seen the Magma Red on the F-150, and know it is AMB's close cousin. I love the color shift. (But my wife is pushing pretty hard for Area 51. LOL)
I think the body color flares will help it a lot....and I intend ongoing with the color match top.

Simon629

Badlands
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was a fan of AB at first but it’s too dark... I don’t want my bronco looking black unless you look up close or have a decent amount of light on it to tell it’s actually got a hint of blue in the paint. Cactus gray all the way. Subaru has a similar color to the Area 51 I’ve seen on their crosstrek so I’m not a big fan.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Question for the photography experts :

Why does AB photograph blue all over in the florescent lights, but black in everything but certain angles in sunlight?

What's the truth here?

Kingdre87

Black Diamond
First Name
Deondray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This has me rethinking the 2door it looks beefer (especially when Sasquatched) than the 2door jeeps

Sponsored

Heymking

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m definitely not a fan of the grey top. I really hope a black top on Base or Big Bend doesn’t have to be a cost option

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am also in on this color would be awesome to see it in the sunlight though second choice rapid red

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw something today that stated Base, BB, and BD were all getting the 2 dial standard instrument clusters and not the big digital screen in front of the steering wheel that is in these pictures. Seems like switching between HERO modes would be difficult with a tiny display. Also, if this is an 8” screen, it looks more fitting than other photos have shown.
Did you see this from an outside source or was it wild speculation on this forum?

This would be big news if it was the former.(And we have a problem with the latter becoming gospel.)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I saw something today that stated Base, BB, and BD were all getting the 2 dial standard instrument clusters and not the big digital screen in front of the steering wheel that is in these pictures. Seems like switching between HERO modes would be difficult with a tiny display. Also, if this is an 8” screen, it looks more fitting than other photos have shown.
This is the info from ford "website".

bb8888.jpg

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm sticking with my guns AMB Wildtrak is going to be my choice, I think the black painted top is the way to go with AMB. In the shade they will look like they match and then when you get it out in the sun and the metallic begins to pop you'll get the contrast.
Sponsored