Sponsored

First Build & Price access may be via email link from Ford (according to email from my dealer)

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe. You’re still not getting an exclusive link lol.
They really should. Exclusivity ups demand in many cases. They may already have the first year's production in the bag. They have no potential first year buyers to piss off by doing it and can make the annual B&P release an event people look forward to. Even drive reservations up for a second year of reservations for a vehicle that's not a Bugatti...that'd be pretty impressive.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They really should. Exclusivity ups demand in many cases. They may already have the first year's production in the bag. They have no potential first year buyers to piss off by doing it and can make the annual B&P release an event people look forward to. Even drive reservations up for a second year of reservations for a vehicle that's not a Bugatti...that'd be pretty impressive.
There will be people entertaining the idea who want to play with it though. Ford has nothing to gain by locking a vehicle configurator behind a paywall.

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I didn’t. It’s a Ford Bronco, it’s not some exclusive vehicle. It’s not getting a special link for people to use for B&P, that’s hilarious.

I can just imagine in November. “Pre-order a Bronco now to see the B&P!!”

???

Just more dealer nonsense.
I got a robotext TODAY from my first dealer inviting me to see the new Bronco at the Celebration East event in Townsend, TN!!!...that has already happened last week. ?‍♂

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I

I believe this issue was previously discussed. If I recall correctly, the assumption was that you will be contacted to do the build by your dealer and there is a time limit to completion, it is not an open-ended time frame to complete and order your design.
That was assuming B & P would have been posted long before order time. Since reservation will pretty much be the only way to get a Bronco for a while, an invite from Ford may not be so far fetched.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There will be people entertaining the idea who want to play with it though. Ford has nothing to gain by locking a vehicle configurator behind a paywall.
Nothing to gain. But servers to save, initially.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They probably should put on ford.com after the Dec/Jan order period for all to view.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing to gain. But servers to save, initially.
Lol I think you guys really over estimate the demand. People broke the site trying to pre-order, the B&P isn’t going to go away if you don’t access it within minutes, It will be there for over a month before you order. Most people will get the email and won’t even notice it at first. This website resembles 7% of the overall reservations, even at that all 13K people here aren’t going to all at once access the site.

The B&P will not be an exclusive link and the website will not break. If it does, I will happily admit I was wrong. ?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They probably should put on ford.com after the Dec/Jan order period for all to view.
Im really struggling here with this logic. It’s a Ford Bronco guys, it’s a mass produced, average priced 4X4 vehicle.

There is no way in hell Ford is going to tell potential customers before the ordering period for 2021 closes they cannot see pricing without a pre-order. It’s going to go up on the website for anyone who wants to play with it because they’re a publicly traded company trying to making the most profit they can.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh no, this means I might have to make up my mind! let's see, BL or OBX or WT....cg or A51.... I am not ready for an actual...order!

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lol I think you guys really over estimate the demand. People broke the site trying to pre-order, the B&P isn’t going to go away if you don’t access it within minutes, It will be there for over a month before you order. Most people will get the email and won’t even notice it at first. This website resembles 7% of the overall reservations, even at that all 13K people here aren’t going to all at once access the site.

The B&P will not be an exclusive link and the website will not break. If it does, I will happily admit I was wrong. ?
I think you overestimate the Ford.com website. The 2021 F150 b&p went live last month and was shit for a couple days. Bronco goes live it is absolutely going to melt.
Sponsored