Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you see this from an outside source or was it wild speculation on this forum?

This would be big news if it was the former.(And we have a problem with the latter becoming gospel.)
I thought that it was in Doug's walkthrough. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/doug-demuro-walkthrough-tour-of-the-new-2021-bronco.6654/
I'm not sure of his source He showed both versions of the instrument cluster. Thinking that the Mid package would negate this issue, but without would definitely be a problem for me.

Edit: I'm Wrong, and will keep looking. Anyone else remember seeing two different clusters?

Last edited:

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is the info from ford "website".

Ford Bronco Here’s Antimatter Blue on a Bronco Big Bend 2-Door with MIC top Screenshot_20201014-074432_Drive
I realize that it comes with an 8. Just stating that this looks bigger than that. With all of the FrankenBroncos that we are seeing, YOU CANNOT BELIEVE YOUR EYES... Package rules do not apply at this time! If Ford stuck to the script, it would help reduce the mass confusion on this forum!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remembered that it was in Doug's walkthrough. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/doug-demuro-walkthrough-tour-of-the-new-2021-bronco.6654/
I'm not sure of his source He showed both versions of the instrument cluster. Thinking that the Mid package would negate this issue, but without would definitely be a problem for me.
He only showed one version, the only one we’ve seen so far (Speedo on the left, screen on the right.)

There is reference to two different dashes in the Ford literature, but to my knowledge no one has seen the second version, or know what the two versions would be (I.e. same physical dash with different info displays available like more off road stuff)

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He only showed one version, the only one we’ve seen so far (Speedo on the left, screen on the right.)

There is reference to two different dashes in the Ford literature, but to my knowledge no one has seen the second version, or know what the two versions would be (I.e. same physical dash with different info displays available like more off road stuff)
This will be a Bronco6g first! I admit I was wrong. I'm looking at way too many Bronco videos and photos. I've lost track of where I saw it. I'll report back.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m definitely not a fan of the grey top. I really hope a black top on Base or Big Bend doesn’t have to be a cost option
If the pricing survey is correct, or even remotely correct, a black top is a pretty expensive option

This will be a Bronco6g first! I admit I was wrong. I'm looking at way too many Bronco videos and photos. I've lost track of where I saw it. I'll report back.
I'm having that problem too lol. I try not to give definitive statements because we've had so much conflicting information. But when I do say something and someone asks where I've seen that, it's like "uh..."

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the pricing survey is correct, or even remotely correct, a black top is a pretty expensive option

I'm having that problem too lol. I try not to give definitive statements because we've had so much conflicting information. But when I do say something and someone asks where I've seen that, it's like "uh..."
Like for weeks I was screaming that the 2-door modular top had removable rear windows... but then someone said a Ford rep said they couldn’t make it work... so we spent weeks freaking out and cancelling reservations because the 2-door modular top didn’t have removable windows, until recently a Ford rep said that it does have removable rear windows...

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like for weeks I was screaming that the 2-door modular top had removable rear windows... but then someone said a Ford rep said they couldn’t make it work... so we spent weeks telling people that the 2-door modular top didn’t have removable windows, until recently a Ford rep said that it does have removable rear windows...
Exactly ?

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

the only color and trim package I've never been tempted by, and I prefer shades of blue on Fords, just not that one.

Sponsored

ScalinoFever

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scalino
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is objectively a bad color on the Bronco.

The character lines and overall design are very traditional two-box, with very little tumblehome, a short greenhouse, and understated/uncluttered panels. Antimatter Blue may as well be Shadow Black as it does nothing to complement the aesthetics.

I find the lack of color range is the biggest disappointment with this vehicle. I assume Ford will add more options as production goes on, but this vehicle really needs some earth tones: tan, green, brown, etc.

DetailsMatter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340IX M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well... One thing is for sure. Ford marketing must love flip phones. These images lack clarity, sharpness, color depth, and resolution.

BroncowskiAZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost & 4Runner, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This blue is okay, but that Carbonized Gray roof and fenders look awful in my opinion. it should be black, it would look so much better

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reading these threads make me feel like I'm in a small minority because I couldn't be happier with the look. I'm getting the 2 door Big Bend in black and I like the grey roof, fenders, grill, wheels. I think it will all tie in together. It reminds me of an Imperial Tie fighter.
Sponsored