Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From some of the info from Super Cel East, if you get the vinyl washout interior you cannot get power seats as Ford thinks hosing with water and power seats are not a good combination. I am not sure it applies to vinyl seats across the board but it does if you are getting the vinyl wash out interior,

I'm ok with this as long as the manuals have plenty of adjustability, not just forward/back and tilt seat back. Anybody know specifically if the manual seats are decently adjustable?

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm ok with this as long as the manuals have plenty of adjustability, not just forward/back and tilt seat back. Anybody know specifically if the manual seats are decently adjustable?
I'm wondering, too. Here's what it says on the BL page:
  • Marine Grade Vinyl - Front Bucket
  • 6-way Manual Driver Seat
  • 6-way Manual Passenger
The power seats are 10-way adjustable (on the 4-door; not sure what they are on the 2-door).

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm wondering, too. Here's what it says on the BL page:
  • Marine Grade Vinyl - Front Bucket
  • 6-way Manual Driver Seat
  • 6-way Manual Passenger
The power seats are 10-way adjustable (on the 4-door; not sure what they are on the 2-door).
I don't think 2-door seats have a power adjust option. I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere around here...

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So how do you keep your drive shaft from getting bashed in rock crawling...?

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really, that's awesome. Don't suppose you know where that was said, maybe on the Overland Build Walkthrough with the A51?
I saw that in a video for the Overlander, but I'm not sure which one. It was probably the one from Super Cel East.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw that in a video for the Overlander, but I'm not sure which one. It was probably the one from Super Cel East.
I did some research on roof/rack weight restrictions. I think the biggest thing that scares me is becoming too top heavy and rolling over.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great Video. First post on the site. I'm on the fence on placing an order. I am still waiting for someone to show me where/how my 90+ lb dog is going to fit!
We put our 160 ponder here!

20200811_3.jpg

Dexter Ride.jpg

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We put our 160 ponder here!

Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Build Walkthrough w/ Good Look at 4-Door Rear Seats & Marine Grade Vinyl (Andy’s All Access) Dexter Ride

Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Build Walkthrough w/ Good Look at 4-Door Rear Seats & Marine Grade Vinyl (Andy’s All Access) Dexter Ride
That's a big pup! Here's my current dog toting set up. Wagon works well but looking forward to a possible Bronco switch. I'd love to have an option like my old 95 Toyota LandCruiser that had "dog" windows on the side in the cargo area. I'm also wondering how I'll tote my pup around with the doors off!

IMG_2375.jpg

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a big pup! Here's my current dog toting set up. Wagon works well but looking forward to a possible Bronco switch. I'd love to have an option like my old 95 Toyota LandCruiser that had "dog" windows on the side in the cargo area. I'm also wondering how I'll tote my pup around with the doors off!

Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Build Walkthrough w/ Good Look at 4-Door Rear Seats & Marine Grade Vinyl (Andy’s All Access) IMG_2375
Good looking Pup. I don't plan to move our dogs around in the Bronco. He's just too big, 16 months old and still growing, to try and fit into anything like that. We bought the Element just to move him around. He can step in and step out. We were using ramps to get him into my truck or my wife's Q5.

DennisMurray

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am 4’11” barely and like 100lbs. No way am I going without running boards! I’ll need a portable step stool just to get in and out! Power to the petite gals driving our Badass Broncos ????
Well placed grab handles make a big difference.

On our recent trip to Moab we went out in a Land Cruiser on 35's - no steps or running boards. After a few tries, my 5' wife was able to get in and out much more easily.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well placed grab handles make a big difference.

On our recent trip to Moab we went out in a Land Cruiser on 35's - no steps or running boards. After a few tries, my 5' wife was able to get in and out much more easily.
Awesome. That is great advice! Thank you! ?