Reaction score
Website
jefflenney.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to know, Mines with David Wilson Ford in Orange, it's (literally) less than a mile from my place, so the convenience is nice - BUT their texts/responses to emails have been....."meh" at best. Will keep an eye on this thread!

jpeml94

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback (2016)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I currently have a reservation here in orange, ca. However, the dealer I contacted didn’t really have anything to say or offer. I have been considering switching my reservation to granger Ford for the $1000 off invoice. @EricAtKearnyMesaFord will the dealership be able to offer anything like that? I’m sure everyone in CA would quickly start switching to Kearny since Granger is a bit of a hike.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Eric, Do you know what your dealership's second deposit will be upon placing the orders starting in December?
I’m not Eric, but I did see a post from him, on Friday. He said that he talked to Ford to get clarification on their memo and requirements, and that they told Him that dealers will have to take a minimum $500 deposit. He noted that other dealers might request $1000, but that his store wouldn’t exceed Fords $500 minimum.

He did also note that the Ford required deposit was fully refundable, And that unfortunately we would have to follow their rules for this unique opportunity to be able to Custom order our Broncos, exactly the way we want it!

Eric is s Manager at KMF, and he works on Monday to Friday only. Give him a call on Monday to verify what I say... I know that I will be calling him.

Last edited:

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey good morning all. As @BroncoBoy22 stated, we are only going to enforce Fords minimum deposit requirements which is $500 right now. @jpeml94 welcome and thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately the pricing that Granger is giving is too aggressive for us to match. We are asking MSRP for orders, though I'll gladly honor Xplan if you qualify for that or any other Ford sponsored discount program. Hope that info helps!

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford
[email protected]
858-560-5544 ext 1013

Sponsored

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today I finally managed to stop in at Huntington Beach Ford to ask if they are going to mark up their Broncos on delivery.

The answer was a firm "100% Yes, Absolutely".

I asked if that markup applied to buyers that had a reservation, and the answer was a flat "Of Course".

That's that for me with HB Ford...

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today I finally managed to stop in at Huntington Beach Ford to ask if they are going to mark up their Broncos on delivery.

I asked if that markup applied to buyers that had a reservation, and the answer was a flat "Of Course".

Some dealers have no shame

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I have no words...?‍♂ run far away. There are other dealers that support us, a few listed on here. I switched over to Kearny Mesa for that very reason?

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A year or so ago I was at that dealer to buy a new Raptor with cash, no trade-in, and right now. Easiest sale in the world, no sales staff had to do anything.

The catch was that I wanted it for sticker price and not one $ more.

No sale.

WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So if I want to switch my base order to a black diamond I should call into the Ford support number? Or can I do that when I place my order?

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if I want to switch my base order to a black diamond I should call into the Ford support number? Or can I do that when I place my order?

I'm going to look into changing dealers tomorrow and will post here what I learned.

Super easy to do! Call the Ford Marketing line, you'll select option 3 after hearing the usual automated options. Once you connect with a rep, they'll confirm your reservation/personal info and you'll let them know you want to change dealers. You provide them the dealership name and address they confirm and move your reservation over. You'll be refunded your initial $100 as well. Got mine back within 24 hours!

That's it? Now you can be stress-free and enjoy knowing your Bronco reservation is safe and without extra charges?

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I say it all the time. Take the pressure off yourself and call Eric, at Kearny Mesa. It’s just one trip to San Diego to pick it up, and you can get service, anywhere. He’ll talk through any questions you have, and confirm his policy with you, in writing. Why worry about all these dumbxxxxs?

Last edited:

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey there. You don't need to call Ford for this. You can change every aspect of your reservation once the actual order banks open. You can change the trim, door count, color, etc. The only changes you won't be able to make will be to change up to a First Edition, or change down to a Bronco Sport.

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got off the phone with internet sales at McCoy Mills Fordand the rep (Steve?) was 100% emphatic there will be NO added dealer markup on their Broncos. He also added they get calls about this all the time and there is zero hurry to change a reservation until it's time to order.

Excellent, I'm changing to them. See you HB Ford, everything about you is a ripoff! Sales, service, parts, it's all a heist.

No info on the B&P website...
Sponsored