Sponsored

canceled my bronco reservation in hopes of a Bronco pickup.

Blackandbluebronco

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
originally, i reserved two, four door broncos. i have three kids and have wondered from the beginning if it would be big enough to comfortably seat us all and have enough room for gear and whatever. but the longer i've thought on it, the more i see that a pickup would fit my needs better that the SUV style. i have some farm land and by no means is it going to be a farm truck but it would just have more versatility to me with a truck bed. i wish everybody the best on their orders and am sad that the SUV doesn't fit like i wanted it to. i love this community and look forward to gossiping about a bronco pickup in the future. and i don't mean the maverick thing. the gladiator was going to be my dream vehicle (i know, low standards) but jeep let me down with the styling and the missed opportunity to set itself apart from looking like a wrangler. i like the look of the bronco and think it would translate well to add a bed to it. anybody else feel the same?
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
originally, i reserved two, four door broncos. i have three kids and have wondered from the beginning if it would be big enough to comfortably seat us all and have enough room for gear and whatever. but the longer i've thought on it, the more i see that a pickup would fit my needs better that the SUV style. i have some farm land and by no means is it going to be a farm truck but it would just have more versatility to me with a truck bed. i wish everybody the best on their orders and am sad that the SUV doesn't fit like i wanted it to. i love this community and look forward to gossiping about a bronco pickup in the future. and i don't mean the maverick thing. the gladiator was going to be my dream vehicle (i know, low standards) but jeep let me down with the styling and the missed opportunity to set itself apart from looking like a wrangler. i like the look of the bronco and think it would translate well to add a bed to it. anybody else feel the same?
I keep saying that they should absorb the Ranger into the Bronco brand and use the Bronco styling with a bed.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like the idea of a Bronco pickup. I think it is pretty far out into the future though....I'll probably stick with my reservation and then trade it in maybe 3 or 4 years down the road if they come out with one that I like.

OP
OP
Blackandbluebronco

Blackandbluebronco

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep saying that they should absorb the Ranger into the Bronco brand and use the Bronco styling with a bed.
i can see that but ford, being about diversity of profit would probably keep the ranger and add the pickup to the bronco sub brand. just for the profit idea of adding another vehicle to your inventory creates a new buyer, even if it is another pickup.

Roughrider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, 2018 Goldwing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You sound exactly like me. Needed to replace my old Tacoma for a couple years now, initially planned on a Gladiator when it was first announced but it was just not well executed, IMO. Proportions are just all wrong.
Was waiting for the Bronco, but decided I just couldn’t go without a truck bed for hunting, ice fishing, hauling wood, etc. Ordered a ZR2 in July and have had it for a couple weeks now. Like it so far.
If there had been a Bronco truck...and I didn’t have to wait a couple more years for it, I would have bought it.
I keep hanging around here because the Bronco is still very intriguing, I’m looking forward to seeing everyone finally get one.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Movin' on up!

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Ranger Tremor I think comes close

OP
OP
Blackandbluebronco

Blackandbluebronco

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You sound exactly like me. Needed to replace my old Tacoma for a couple years now, initially planned on a Gladiator when it was first announced but it was just not well executed, IMO. Proportions are just all wrong.
Was waiting for the Bronco, but decided I just couldn’t go without a truck bed for hunting, ice fishing, hauling wood, etc. Ordered a ZR2 in July and have had it for a couple weeks now. Like it so far.
If there had been a Bronco truck...and I didn’t have to wait a couple more years for it, I would have bought it.
I keep hanging around here because the Bronco is still very intriguing, I’m looking forward to seeing everyone finally get one.
i honestly think toyota would kill with a removable top style tacoma.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I've NOT had a pickup since my first one in 03....it's hard to part with. But the Gladiator, which was the one....just got bumped off the road with the Bronco and ability to store doors and all. And actually handle well on the road! I'll make due until the pickup comes.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One more spot up the food chain... You'll be fine in 4 years with your truck.
He said he reserved 2, so potentially 2 spots up!!

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There's a million great pick ups out there. Just go pick one out.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco canceled my bronco reservation in hopes of a Bronco pickup. 5D654E7A-DA27-49AD-B278-360848C58567
Sponsored