BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This timer resets to 17:44:09 every time I refresh!! Must have gotten it mixed up with the one for B & P!
Shhhh!,
Yeah I noticed that about 15 minuts after I posted and went in and try to fix it. Which is weird becasue we tested a timer in our private message yesterday and it worked without issue. I actually pasted the same timer url in our private message that is posted above and it is counting down correctly.

I was going to leave it be and watch the melt down tomorrow morning when everyone jumped back into this thread at their was still 17+ hours counting down. But, lets se if this one does any better:

Edit. Aaaand this one also resets on a refresh. Guess you guys are going to have to do the math from when the timer was posted and check back at that time....This maybe why I am a construction guy and not a computer guy.

Last edited:

JayKay

Badlands
First Name
Jourdan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shhhh!,
Yeah I noticed that about 15 minuts after I posted and went in and try to fix it. Which is weird becasue we tested a timer in our private message yesterday and it worked without issue. I actually pasted the same timer url in our private message that is posted above and it is counting down correctly.

I was going to leave it be and watch the melt down tomorrow morning when everyone jumped back into this thread at their was still 17+ hours counting down. But, lets se if this one does any better:

View attachment 49027

Edit. Aaaand this one also resets on a refresh. Guess you guys are going to have to do the math from when the timer was posted and check back at that time....This maybe why I am a construction guy and not a computer guy.
8am CST tomorrow?

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shhhh!,

View attachment 49027

I for one am excited
I login to my ford account, like so many others my reservation takes me to Mach-E but using the links in the reservation email, everything was fine.

Sponsored

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got 8:10am CST

Edit: Think the new timer is off too. Keep getting 15:55

jdnbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Timer may be an IT issue similar to what the dealer has been experiencing

Sponsored

Kogi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So just throwing this out there. This is one thread I always check out and once we get our broncos I would hate for this thread to disappear. Has there been any thoughts of starting a club?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs