Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what’s the next leak going to be? Cup holders? Glove box location? Types of floor mats? :tumbleweed:
Cup holders are actually a thing. I have a 2013 F150 and the cup holders are way too close together. Now the newer one have consoles and close cup holders. I want to see the console. Can it hold my large Yeti coffee tumbler? :crazy: :cwl:

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Boy I sure hope so.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe an L in place of 1 so it will actually be 4th gear bumping it.
I drew that the other day in the shift pattern thread but I guess 1st works too...

39D9F334-850C-4559-B183-3429AAA2D715.jpeg

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'll take an interior leak. I have ZERO idea what it's going to look like.
Interior leak at this point would probably tell us a lot more than more camo'd exterior pictures. All we really know about it so far is that the screen won't stick up out of the dash, at least in some configuration (thank goodness).

Sponsored

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In my '98 Mazda B4000, the gearshift hit any taller beverages (16 oz bottles or tumblers) in the drivers cupholder when shifting into 2nd gear and the passengers in 4th. Swapping my beverage between passenger and driver cupholders just became part of the shifting process. Passengers just had to hang onto their beverage until we got on a highway.
I'd take that again if it guaranteed a manual in the Bronco.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Here's the 2021 Bronco's Tail Light Shape Illuminated Feb19 2021 Ford Bronco tail lights

Using both a 17" wheel on the spare and a 12" license plate I get ~63" for the outer edges of the taillights.

I was not expecting the cabin to be the same width as a Wrangler.

ETA: that makes the track width 74" too
We didn't even bother to ask this question before, we had all assumed it would have a wider cabin than a Wrangler. So I dug up another image with much better resolution, clarity, and less of an angle. Same results. ~63" body, 74" outer track width

2021_FordBronco.ext13.jpg

No longer taking width as a given I went back to the snowcapades 2-door to estimate how long the arms and travel were ...

This is the second frame with the wheels off the ground so I'm assuming it is max droop, with no disconnecting sway bar or other hidden tricks to grant any more, it looks like a 14" arm and 4" max droop if it returns to dead level at ride height.

Presuming equal up travel because we don't want to pummel the **** out of the crossmember and there isn't a lot of space in the wheel well above the tire when its level, that gives a max travel on this "off road" trim of 8". Color me unimpressed. :thumbsdown:

It had better be hiding some hella-good travel in the rear if it wants to articulate. This would explain the Frankenranger lifting a wheel in the JV video. :facepalm:

It doesn't matter what kind of off roading you're interested in, light / extreme, fast / slow -- 8" travel is not good, and certainly not earning any best in class appraisals. :puke:

Ford Bronco Here's the 2021 Bronco's Tail Light Shape Illuminated Feb07 2021-Bronco_2door_OffRoad_003 leveled

Last edited:

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No longer taking width as a given I went back to the snowcapades 2-door to estimate how long the arms and travel were ...

This is the second frame with the wheels off the ground so I'm assuming it is max droop, with no disconnecting sway bar or other hidden tricks to grant any more, it looks like a 14" arm and 4" max droop if it returns to dead level at ride height.

Presuming equal up travel because we don't want to pummel the **** out of the crossmember and there isn't a lot of space in the wheel well above the tire when its level, that gives a max travel on this "off road" trim of 8". Color me unimpressed. :thumbsdown:

It had better be hiding some hella-good travel in the rear if it wants to articulate. This would explain the Frankenranger lifting a wheel in the JV video. :facepalm:

It doesn't matter what kind of off roading you're interested in, light / extreme, fast / slow -- 8" travel is not good, and certainly not earning any best in class appraisals. :puke:

Ford Bronco Here's the 2021 Bronco's Tail Light Shape Illuminated Feb07 2021-Bronco_2door_OffRoad_003 leveled

So are you saying it's gonna be a poser then for articulation? Worse or better than current version 4runner I wonder? That's my alternative
Sponsored