Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congratulations guys. I’ll be the first to say I was pessimistic about the prospects of being able to get a deal like this in Texas. Not because of any lack of anything on y’all’s part, I just didn’t think dealers would be willing to play. From what I can tell not many were, so good on y’all for finding the needle in the haystack.

For those of y’all that worked on this deal/with the dealer, do you know if the dealer would be willing to tell us where our “time stamp” would land in their list before we switch reservations? As much as I would like to save some $$$, getting my Bronco in a timely manner is priority number one. I reserved within hours of the reveal, and I know I’m one of the first at my current dealer, but I’m sure quite a few people that switched to this group buy dealer have reveal night reservations also so just curious where I would stand (especially with this allocation mess).

Either way I’ll be sending a message to get more info!

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Congratulations guys. I’ll be the first to say I was pessimistic about the prospects of being able to get a deal like this in Texas. Not because of any lack of anything on y’all’s part, I just didn’t think dealers would be willing to play. From what I can tell not many were, so good on y’all for finding the needle in the haystack.

For those of y’all that worked on this deal/with the dealer, do you know if the dealer would be willing to tell us where our “time stamp” would land in their list before we switch reservations? As much as I would like to save some $$$, getting my Bronco in a timely manner is priority number one. I reserved within hours of the reveal, and I know I’m one of the first at my current dealer, but I’m sure quite a few people that switched to this group buy dealer have reveal night reservations also so just curious where I would stand (especially with this allocation mess).

Either way I’ll be sending a message to get more info!
Hello! The timestamp will follow with your reservation regardless of which dealer you switch to.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How can we get Florida the state with 3rd most reservations on the same page with Texas Bronco, Granger and Stephen's!
I know, can't believe somebody hasn't taken the plunge into the below invoice pool.
Come on Florida.

Sponsored

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello! The timestamp will follow with your reservation regardless of which dealer you switch to.
Thanks. Yeah I totally get that. My question is more of how switching my reservation will affect my place in line due to this allocation mess.

For example: (with exaggerated numbers)
Current Dealer: Lets say I’m 2nd in line and that pretty much guarantees me to receive delivery ASAP

Group Buy Dealer: If I call them and give my time stamp, and they say that puts me in 75th place and I may not get my Bronco for a few months. I would ideally like to know that before I switch over.

In all likelihood it won’t make a difference either way since I have a reveal night reservation. I’m just curious if they would be willing to give me that info before I switch over. But I can always contact them myself once I get the info to figure that out. Thanks!

Dewreckingcrew

Badlands
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 3.5 Boost and 2009 6.4 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. Yeah I totally get that. My question is more of how switching my reservation will affect my place in line due to this allocation mess.

For example: (with exaggerated numbers)
Current Dealer: Lets say I’m 2nd in line and that pretty much guarantees me to receive delivery ASAP

Group Buy Dealer: If I call them and give my time stamp, and they say that puts me in 75th place and I may not get my Bronco for a few months. I would ideally like to know that before I switch over.

In all likelihood it won’t make a difference either way since I have a reveal night reservation. I’m just curious if they would be willing to give me that info before I switch over. But I can always contact them myself once I get the info to figure that out. Thanks!
I could be way off, but my understanding of the current distribution plan is you’re much better off being 75th at a high volume dealer than 2nd at a low dealer volume. High volume dealers are getting preferential treatment, like it or not.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I could be way off, but my understanding of the current distribution plan is you’re much better off being 75th at a high volume dealer than 2nd at a low dealer volume. High volume dealers are getting preferential treatment, like it or not.
Yeah that may totally be the case. However in my situation my current dealer isn’t necessarily a small dealer(not huge high volume either though). Also there are a TON of Wranglers and 4runners in my area for the other part of that formula. So I have no worries about being one of the first deliveries in my area with my current dealer. But they are also only offering MSRP and maybe x-plan so ?‍♂ Lol

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do not have any working knowledge of their systems but I get the impression that they are not able to enter peoples reservation numbers and look up the information. Rather, they just have access to their own reservation. However, if you have a day one reservation I think it is safe to say that no matter where you are reserved, you should have your Bronco before July and most likely sooner. And as long as you are reserved in TX the Wrangler/4Runner registration part of the formula should be a moot point as no matter where you travel in our state you see those things everywhere.

kirkallen143

Base
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 explorer 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gentlemen, I really do appreciate all you have done for this newfound Bronco 6G community! Best part about it is I finally get to meet Buck Owens...

Kirk
Sponsored

Last edited: