BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks. Yeah I totally get that. My question is more of how switching my reservation will affect my place in line due to this allocation mess.

For example: (with exaggerated numbers)
Current Dealer: Lets say I’m 2nd in line and that pretty much guarantees me to receive delivery ASAP

Group Buy Dealer: If I call them and give my time stamp, and they say that puts me in 75th place and I may not get my Bronco for a few months. I would ideally like to know that before I switch over.

In all likelihood it won’t make a difference either way since I have a reveal night reservation. I’m just curious if they would be willing to give me that info before I switch over. But I can always contact them myself once I get the info to figure that out. Thanks!
The time stamp is the same is what I was trying to explain. If you're #2 in line with Ford overall, then that won't change.
Sponsored

Dewreckingcrew

Badlands
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 3.5 Boost and 2009 6.4 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The time stamp is the same is what I was trying to explain. If you're #2 in line with Ford overall, then that won't change.
The only thing I’ll add to that is Ford is not stupid...shipping costs are a real concern. So high volume dealers are going to get Broncos sooner than expected due to volume shipping deals.

unfortunate

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for all the hard work by the Texas Buyers Group team. Is anyone else having a hard time deciding between this offer and Granger's October offer? $1000 off invoice minus transportation costs to/from DFW, versus $2000 off invoice minus transportation costs to/from Granger.

For me, the Granger offer still comes out better by around $500. It would be nice to support a Texas dealership, but I also appreciate Granger's interaction with the Bronco6G community. I live in San Antonio, so both dealerships are too far away for service or parts.

Is there anything else I should consider when trying to decide?

EDIT: I should mention that I have not reserved yet, so in my situation moving to the back of the line is not an issue.
The lower the price.... the lower your tax will be as well....so keep tax savings in mind.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know, can't believe somebody hasn't taken the plunge into the below invoice pool.
Come on Florida.
Yeah bro@ best I found so fat is Mullinax no dealer fee and xplan

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y'all are to be commended. A hell of a lot of hard work for the benefit of others.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah bro@ best I found so fat is Mullinax no dealer fee and xplan
World Ford Pensacola, Mullinax in Mobile, and Moyer Ford in Foley are all X-Plan no ADM. Nobody will touch the Under Invoice pricing although Moyer said we could 'Talk Candidly' about price. Not sure what that meant.

SportBronco1

Base
First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Base
You probably clicked on this thread expecting to get full dealership information and offer details. However, as this is the Texas Buyers’ Group, put together by Texans, for Texans (and our neighbors), by way of a Texas dealership, you should have known we were going to do things our own way. If you completed our groups Purchasing Survey, you have already received a direct message providing you with dealership information and a Bronco6G specific email address to contact our dealership. If you did not receive a notification, please message either @Foordbrawnco or me and we will send you the information asap.

Our group will also be sending out courtesy notifications next week to those in Texas and the bordering states making you aware of our negotiations and providing direction on how to receive more information. Now, does that mean that anybody who did not receive a message or is new to the forum is excluded from the deal? Absolutely not, message us and we will get you the information you need to participate. Our group and our dealership welcome all Bronco enthusiasts.

So why not just post up the offer details and dealership information here you ask? Because our group and our dealership want to make your Bronco buying experience a more personable and pleasant one. We want to take out the headaches and stress that can come with a new vehicle purchase and allow the dealership to focus on what you as a Bronco enthusiast want and expect in your new Bronco. We want to put you in direct contact with the dealership so you can receive an offer in writing and personally signed by the General Manager so there is no confusion, ambiguity or concerns about the deal not being guaranteed when it comes time to place your order. It is just how we like to do business in these parts. Normally, we would come to terms and just shake hands on the deal, but this is the internet after all, so we thought this would be the next best thing.

And for those who did not get a chance to participate in our surveys and are curious about the offer, it is a $1000 below invoice deal that will not require x-plan to participate. One last thing, if you find the offer to your satisfaction and you change your reservation to our dealership we ask that you send either @Foordbrawnco or myself a message, or post a message below so we can mark you down on our list for future Bronco events and charity drives.

Sincerely,
Your Texas Bronco Team
@BlueBronco
@Foordbrawnco
@BroncoHooves
@CumminsWayne
@Section8
Interested in joining this order,
Sponsored