Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep sorry misspoke, hard drop standard two door and soft top standard four door. I meant if hard top is standard in two door it should be same for four door.
I dunno, it makes sense to have the cheapest available top standard. I can't understand why there's no soft top on the 2-door. Just happy I can get one on the 4-door.
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree! If anything I'd figure the average two door buyer would be younger and more outdoorsy, and want the lower cost of the soft top. While the four door buyer likely has a family and wants more comfort and silence and can afford a hard top.
Ha, ha! I was assuming all the 2-doors are going to us "not younger" folks whose kids are grown and can get whatever the heck we want.?

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remember a lot of people questioning the purpose of the Big Bend. It looks really nice for the money. Once they hit lots and buyers get to compare them side by side, it may be the best selling Bronco.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Lot of people don’t like soft top as standard. I’m in the Northeast, and I don’t want it. To offer it standard in two door and soft in four door is odd. They should let you choose with no price discrepancy. If it’s a modular or something special, sure, charge extra. But forcing people to buy a hard top on four door when it’s standard on a two door just seems like a money grab.
That doesn't make any sense. I can assure you the price of that hard top is baked into the 2 door msrp. They aren't going to let you choose which you want at no extra cost. The hard top is more expensive. Fords not gonna eat that cost. Pay for the hard top and you won't have the soft top, simple as that.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I dunno, it makes sense to have the cheapest available top standard. I can't understand why there's no soft top on the 2-door. Just happy I can get one on the 4-door.
No hate for those that like it. Just in the northeast a hard top is preferred. Not looking for anything fancy, just a standard hard top as a replacement for soft top

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No hate for those that like it. Just in the northeast a hard top is preferred. Not looking for anything fancy, just a standard hard top as a replacement for soft top
Luckily for you it's a low-cost* upgrade ?

*assuming the pricing survey is remotely correct

Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, the Rapid Red BB has the signature lighting. Does that mean that option also includes the LED taillights? This one has both the signature headlights and LED taillights but, it’s hard to know if it’s Frankenstein-Bronco or if they are a package deal as an option.
I guess we’ll find out on the 23rd.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think I can try. 1. MIC will never scratch and shouldn't fade or change much over time. 2. gray matches everything to a degree, like wearing jeans with almost any shirt etc. Or like how most cars have accents that are silver/gray/chrome. Meaning, 3. One size fits all and lowers cost.

And yes I would like a white top too. Part for looks part to keep heat down.
I would rather have a black painted top like a Jeep. The grey looks worse than a few scratches it might get. Looks cheap and even worse next to the black B pillar. Makes me want to just get the soft top or a body color that gets me a white top.

I’m not sure we are seeing the final color though. Who knows.
Sponsored