First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Everything on test vehicle is for testing and the exhaust is way down the list of important items to worry about for them.

I seriously doubt it will have dual exhaust like the Raptor. In this type of vehicle you will not see a significant exhaust pipe sticking out the back as it will take away from departure angles. The exhaust will be tucked away for clearance.

Ford will leave it to the aftermarket if you want a pretty one.

Wondering if that exhaust is indeed for testing? He commented that it didn’t look standard.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 13817

Everything on test vehicle is for testing and the exhaust is way down the list of important items to worry about for them.

I seriously doubt it will have dual exhaust like the Raptor. In this type of vehicle you will not see a significant exhaust pipe sticking out the back as it will take a from departure angles. The exhaust will be tucked away for clearance.

Ford will leave it to the aftermarket if you want a pretty one.
Solid commentary! That makes sense. ?

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you think they will discuss release dates?
Eventually. But I can't see the Warthog being an early 2021 Vehicle. Its definitely going to be a 2022. Hell the dam Sasquatch with Manual is a late availability. No way this thing is going to be out before that.

Sponsored

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'll just enjoy my First Edition or whatever I get until this comes out. I highly doubt the resale price will be much of a hit if I choose to get one, or I'll keep both if my wife wants to rock the 1st edition.

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like TFL is trying to get back into the good grace of Ford. Given what happened last time they leaked something lol. thanks for sharing guys, I love you ?.

IF, this thing has more HP, to me it’s worth waiting for. Price will also determine if I can afford it. I’d say as long as the Warthog is in Raprtor territory price wise, I can swing it.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just my opinion BUT it will be a 2023 model available in the fall of 2022.

The Raptor (Gen1 and Gen2) appeared 2 years after the F150 redesigned.

Eventually. But I can't see the Warthog being an early 2021 Vehicle. Its definitely going to be a 2022. Hell the dam Sasquatch with Manual is a late availability. No way this thing is going to be out before that.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You know what this means!?!? A lot of people canceling their Reservations and waiting for 2022!!!

trick-canceling-hotel-reservations-last-minute-without-getting-charged-any-fees.w1456.jpg

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif
I like your thinking... My initial reservation, July 15th... These guys keep cancelling I'll move up to launch day ? Make it happen!

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll just enjoy my First Edition or whatever I get until this comes out. I highly doubt the resale price will be much of a hit if I choose to get one, or I'll keep both if my wife wants to rock the 1st edition.
Wouldn't it be easier just too wait a little bit longer and get what you really want?? I mean financially its definitely smarter. Unless you got money to burn.

I mean when you really think about it most people ordering the 2021s won't be getting their vehicles till the middle or end of next year. Whats another 6 months after that. If this is what you really want I would wait. I know if i had the money I would. JMO..

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just my opinion BUT it will be a 2023 model available in the fall of 2022.

The Raptor (Gen1 and Gen2) appeared 2 years after the F150 redesigned.
The Raptor was a totally different situation. There getting this thing ready now!! It will be a 2022.

OP
OP

Deleted member 13817

It looks like TFL is trying to get back into the good grace of Ford. Given what happened last time they leaked something lol. thanks for sharing guys, I love you ?.

IF, this thing has more HP, to me it’s worth waiting for. Price will also determine if I can afford it. I’d say as long as the Warthog is in Raprtor territory price wise, I can swing it.
I admit I wondered the same thing watching it. I’m typically pretty graceful about allowing people to backtrack, we’ve all been there.

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Raptor was a totally different situation. There getting this thing ready now!! It will be a 2022.
I agree. Didn’t Ford say the Warthog would drop before December by the time order to into the system?