RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also important in this fantasy though that nobody who is willing to spend $53K to get in the door on a Bronco is going to stop there, probably toss in another $10k in options (if you check out a general Raptor build). So mid-$60s for a Ford Bronco? I don't know, seems a bit insane hahaha. I mean I'm going to pay near $60k and I think I'm insane.
If the Raptor is any example, the difference will be a much lower rate of depreciation on a Warthog justifying the additional cost. Not that I need further justification... the damn thing flies!
Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the Raptor is any example, the difference will be a much lower rate of depreciation on a Warthog justifying the additional cost. Not that I need further justification... the damn thing flies!
Probably right but the Raptor also double as a F150 truck :) So it has more utility than a Bronco model.

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Probably right but the Raptor also double as a F150 truck :) So it has more utility than a Bronco model.
True. Though it's really the same with any class/brand/model of vehicle where a halo version is available. Some examples are BMW (M cars vs. M "lite" and standard # series) and Porsche (GT vs base/S/GTS). If you can stretch for that level, financially you can probably justify it.

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Antartica is a desert, so isnt parts of canada and siberia.
The only desert in Canada is the Osoyoos pocket desert.

I would say that the northern parts of Canada would be described as Tundra.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, not interested. High speed dessert running isn't my thing. ;)

1602799135859.png

Sponsored

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They should sell the Warthog with its own Sasquatch package that adds 40” tires, front, rear AND center lockers, disconnecting front and rear sway bars, nine cup holders, and a pineapple pizza air freshener.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It will never happen. Doing so would negate the Warthog as a vehicle all together.

Does Ford offer a Raptor package for the F150? NO

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

should have been called Yeti. Sasquatch and Yeti

Ford Bronco Warthog Package? 1602799135859
I think they need more Viking-esque names and then make a vehicle that completely contrasts e-vehicle by dropping a Big Ole V8.

I give you the Bronco Lief!
Ford Bronco Warthog Package? 1603022447090

I may have been influenced for my extreme desires to order the newest Assassins Creed

OP
OP
Squatch

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only desert in Canada is the Osoyoos pocket desert.

I would say that the northern parts of Canada would be described as Tundra.
Ashcroft is actually arid and north of Osoyoos is semi-arid and not an actual desert even though it's claimed all over the internet.

It will never happen. Doing so would negate the Warthog as a vehicle all together.

Does Ford offer a Raptor package for the F150? NO
The Raptor is a big departure from an F150 that I just don't see in what we've seen testing or rumored for the Warthog which is why I think it should be a package...maybe limit it to the top three trims?

Judging by the rockstars, it'll never be a package and I'm stocked about Man-Squatch, naturally and happy with it. I don't think it will be as much of a departure as the Raptor is from the F150, though, and the new video made it seem all electric? I didn't hear any exhaust note.

IMHO, they should put the 7.3 Godzilla in it and make it more of a Raptor than the Wildtrak which will likely diminish its rock crawling capability significantly.

I think they need more Viking-esque names and then make a vehicle that completely contrasts e-vehicle by dropping a Big Ole V8.

I give you the Bronco Lief!
Ford Bronco Warthog Package? 1603022447090

I may have been influenced for my extreme desires to order the newest Assassins Creed
Nissan would have some words about that one, lol.

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ashcroft is actually arid and north of Osoyoos is semi-arid and not an actual desert even though it's claimed all over the internet.

Most of the interior is arid. But like I said, Osoyoos is the only true desert in Canada.