Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 Lariet FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
usrj6ys456rjws465.png

EDIT

It seems that YESTERDAY (the 16th) newfordbronco posted the same thing on instagram. So its possible this might be a leak/confirmation?

Screenshot_20201016-221610800 (1).jpg
usrj6ys456rjws465.png

EDIT

It seems that YESTERDAY (the 16th) newfordbronco posted the same thing on instagram. So its possible this might be a leak/confirmation?

Screenshot_20201016-221610800 (1).jpg
Im going this route, Badlands 2 door, V6&10 speed, Lux package, tow package in Cactus Gray. The only thing I still haven’t decided for sure is if I’ll go with the Sasquatch package option. I really like the 4 door but after owning a couple, a Bronco is a 2 door. Guess Im a traditionalist!
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford sucks. This is the dumbest shit I've seen. We shouldn't be obsessing over build and price. I'm honestly thinking of just following through with my order just to turn and sell it for more and I'll use that money to get something else
Right, cause what would you actually do with a Bronco in New York City anyway, right? Ha ha! ?

I think this is brilliant of Ford to string us along and build hype. No, it doesn't feel so good since I'm one of the rabid future buyers, but Ford knows I'm not going anywhere, and I'm not.

The news stories are positive, the hype is looking to be real, and this forum hasn't tapered off at all, mainly because its awesome and there are some funny posters here. Collectively we should have a show.

I hate all of this, but love it at the same time. Better than watching constant politics and the damn news. I'm so ready for 2020 to be over!!!! ?

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

"If the current expected go live date holds..."

Dude is doing the best he can be he can't control what goes on in marketing, IT, production, etc. He was decent enough to give us a date, based on what the organization has planned. If there is a hiccup, don't kill the messenger. I like someone going out on a limb to satisfy us with the best info that he has. What is the alternative? A bunch of coach speak and no real information. Lets cut him some slack.
If its that unreliable he could just say nothing at all.

Sponsored

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I always thought mole day should be June 22nd (for 6.022) meaning Ford is already late in my mind.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Land Rover Defender B&P tool is up and running..... Good to have options.
Screenshot_20201018-092151_Samsung Internet.jpg

Especially when you can add one option and spend enough to buy two base broncos.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If its that unreliable he could just say nothing at all.
You're going to get people on one hand saying "Ford isn't transparent enough" and then we get folks on the other end like you saying they shouldn't say anything. He can't win either way tbh

Last edited:

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right, cause what would you actually do with a Bronco in New York City anyway, right? Ha ha! ?

I think this is brilliant of Ford to string us along and build hype. No, it doesn't feel so good since I'm one of the rabid future buyers, but Ford knows I'm not going anywhere, and I'm not.

The news stories are positive, the hype is looking to be real, and this forum hasn't tapered off at all, mainly because its awesome and there are some funny posters here. Collectively we should have a show.

I hate all of this, but love it at the same time. Better than watching constant politics and the damn news. I'm so ready for 2020 to be over!!!! ?
Jeff is hinting - I will be at the Jeep Dealership on October 24 Saturday with or without a B&P from Ford.
I can buy the Jeep now and drive it for 2 year before I see any Bronco available in 2022.

I used to say politicians are like dealerships they tell you what you want to hear until you drive off the lot.
But I think its reverse dealerships are like politicians they tell you what you on here until you voted them in.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.