Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking at the statement from Mike..
there is nothing to prevent Ford from opening the B&P before mole day.
It just says... if all goes as planned, you'll be doing B&P things on 10/23.
It does not say you wait till 10/23 before you're doing B&P things.

So what I'm saying, keep your eyes open for a soft start B&P. They might open the gates and see how the site does as a stress test and user experience. If all goes as planned, Friday should be the full open, have at it, we got the bugs out date.

Just my $0.02, not like @kosmo04 because I don't know any birdies...
Sponsored

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

DAY 14

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Heaven forbid "mid-October" not mean the exact mid point of the entire month. Arguing over when we decide what "mid" means is if it's based off dividing the month into 31 periods, 3 periods based on 10 day groupings, 5 periods based on 6 day groupings, the number of days on Venus if its orbit were divided into 12 months, etc.
Everyone is acting like nothing has ever gone wrong in their profession and nothing has ever had to be pushed back for circumstances outside of their control. What are you going to do with B&P that you won't be done with within a few days?
And attacking a communications manager when he's trying to do the best he can with the information he's given, and he has no actual control over anything going on with development and the build and price launch?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You're going to get people on one hand saying "Ford isn't transparent enough" and then we get folks on the other end like you saying they shouldn't say anything. He can't win either way tbh
You know what worse than not being transparent? Being untrustworthy.

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Right, cause what would you actually do with a Bronco in New York City anyway, right? Ha ha! ?

I think this is brilliant of Ford to string us along and build hype. No, it doesn't feel so good since I'm one of the rabid future buyers, but Ford knows I'm not going anywhere, and I'm not.

The news stories are positive, the hype is looking to be real, and this forum hasn't tapered off at all, mainly because its awesome and there are some funny posters here. Collectively we should have a show.

I hate all of this, but love it at the same time. Better than watching constant politics and the damn news. I'm so ready for 2020 to be over!!!! ?
Why are you assuming he’s from NYC?

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So much whining and crying all over semantics. Heaven forbid "mid-October" not mean the exact mid point of the entire month. Arguing over when we decide what "mid" means is if it's based off dividing the month into 31 periods, 3 periods based on 10 day groupings, 5 periods based on 6 day groupings, the number of days on Venus if its orbit were divided into 12 months, etc.
Everyone is acting like nothing has ever gone wrong in their profession and nothing has ever had to be pushed back for circumstances outside of their control. Just chill. Honestly what on earth are you going to do with B&P that you won't be done with within a few days?
And attacking a communications manager when he's trying to do the best he can with the information he's given, and he has no actual control over anything going on with development and the build and price launch?
Sounds like a bunch of frigging Karens...
Build every single trim level with over 200 options until I find the one that's just right. Duhhhhh.

Sponsored

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
?

45E4B787-C9F6-45AB-8A3F-BDCE1F58077B.jpeg

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Heaven forbid "mid-October" not mean the exact mid point of the entire month. Arguing over when we decide what "mid" means is if it's based off dividing the month into 31 periods, 3 periods based on 10 day groupings, 5 periods based on 6 day groupings, the number of days on Venus if its orbit were divided into 12 months, etc.
Everyone is acting like nothing has ever gone wrong in their profession and nothing has ever had to be pushed back for circumstances outside of their control. Honestly what on earth are you going to do with B&P that you won't be done with within a few days?
Is this the first new vehicle release you have followed?

This is pretty typical of every new hotly anticipated model and their related forum, pick one, any one, and go look at their forum postings 6 months prior to any of them coming out.

Here's a google search for you, just change the model name at the end to anything you want to look up:

when are we going to get build price information forum - GT500
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.