JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm with you. Pregnant fenders are not my style.
Sponsored

Last edited:

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's an awful lot of bounce in the rear end when they hit just light bumps and rollers on the road...

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man, it would be amazing if they put the 3.5 in there. I love the look of this thing from the rear. It looks menacing!
Just search some tuned 2.7 F150 power can be had for sure........ Now my 3,5L Tuned F150, is shelling out close to 450hp!!!!! Tune, Aftermarket IC, Intake .......

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want a mansquatch now, and maybe the warthog fenders. Wonder how soon aftermarket fenders will be available since they are bolt on. Would look a lot better than the plastic squatch fender flares.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want a mansquatch now, and maybe the warthog fenders. Wonder how soon aftermarket fenders will be available since they are bolt on. Would look a lot better than the plastic squatch fender flares.
May get a little expensive matching paint but I’m with you. In fact outside of engine it might be possible to get the whole look

Sponsored

Undecided

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 2002 Tacoma, 2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Those look like 35 inch tires to me, not 37s. Any thoughts?
I was trying to make out the tire size, video is not clear enough. The spare looks like maybe 37, but mounted they look more like 35s. Four-door can make them look small, would be easier to tell on a two-door.

After watching again, pretty sure those are 35s.

OP
OP

Deleted member 13817

Just search some tuned 2.7 F150 power can be had for sure........ Now my 3,5L Tuned F150, is shelling out close to 450hp!!!!! Tune, Aftermarket IC, Intake .......
That would be incredible to have that much output in a Bronco!

OP
OP

Deleted member 13817

With everything be so easy to remove, swapping fenders out should be a quick aftermarket proposition!

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wonder how soon aftermarket fenders will be available since they are bolt on. Would look a lot better than the plastic squatch fender flares.
Until the tasteless folks over at fab fours get their hands on one and start producing garbage like this ?
Fenders aren't supposed to be hexagons ?‍♂
Ford Bronco (VIDEO) Multiple Bronco Warthogs on the road with closeups [TFL] TF4110-1_v2-1024x576

OP
OP

Deleted member 13817

Until the tasteless folks over at fab fours get their hands on one and start producing garbage like this ?
Fenders aren't supposed to be hexagons ?‍♂
Ford Bronco (VIDEO) Multiple Bronco Warthogs on the road with closeups [TFL] TF4110-1_v2-1024x576
I’m sure! The aftermarket is going to have a field day with the Bronco! I have so many ideas myself for “bolt on” accessories.