Sponsored

What package is required to get heated steering wheel/ heated seats?

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Back pain is a big one.

I never sit in my middle row but when it's super cold out I'll turn on the heated seat and fold the back down, warming up my work gloves like a panini press during the drive to work.
Very nice!

I'm gonna try that this winter.
Sponsored

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Jeep has the heated steering wheel in a cold weather package available on all trims. Would be surprised if Ford didn't do the same.
Not available on Sport and Willys, that I'm seeing so far. Sport S and above it looks like.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Personally, I don't use my heated seats, steering wheel, or heat, cause heat is for city boy woosies!

No, I think it's in the Mid and Lux pack. Never had cooled seats, but do imagine they'd be nice when it's 98 out here in Georgia with 80% humidity in July.

Guess I've gotta just stick to my body powder because you know what they say, "a little sprinkle of powder on the taint, keeps away the stank". Never heard that? Sounds like you can use some magic dust down yonder.
Powder? Pfft...

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Loved my heated seats in my wrangler when i lived in FL. Riding with the doors off and top down early in the morning felt much better.

Now that I live in CO, heated seats are a must have non-negotiable. Heated wheel is nice as well but not necessary but I do use both every winter morning.

motoarch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Heated steering comes standard with big bend and up. Heated seats come with mid package and up.

Sponsored

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Heated steering comes standard with big bend and up. Heated seats come with mid package and up.
Where did u get this info from?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jeep has the heated steering wheel in a cold weather package available on all trims. Would be surprised if Ford didn't do the same.
I was going to say the same thing Brent. That would be the easiest, and best way to package those options. But, after buying Fords for years I don't hold out hope that they will do it that way.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We had temps drop into the 20ā€™s last night and it actually snowed. Was driving my Rubicon this morning and remembered what a nice perk it was to have heated seats/steering wheel.

Does the heated wheel/seats come standard on some trims or does it require the lux package?

Thanks
Wait 5 more days and get the correct answers instead of internet guessing. Bonus is you will get the price tag for what you want.

Sponsored

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Those of you living in warm climates saying you don't need heated seats are missing the best use for them.

They make back pain melt away!
I'll pass. I've had them before and only used them once. I have back issues as well.

I have a 22" scar down my spine and this is only part of the damage.

oqz8iil.jpg

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford's website
Are you sure it didnā€™t say ā€œleather wrapped steering wheelā€ for BB and above, heated seats with mid package, and heated steering wheel with lux package? Thatā€™s what the rest of us are seeing...

Ipe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, Expedition, Defender, JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a building renovator in New England. Your extremities get pretty darned cold when you work outside all day. Gotta say, one of my favorite things about my Super Duty is the heated steering wheel. Now that I've had one I'll never be without again. Seriously, a heated steering wheel isn't as good as sex, but its pretty damn close when you've been out in the cold all day and are cold to the bone!
Sponsored