JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What Ford needs to do is mail all us reservation holders a gigantic accessory catalog like the old school Toys R Us Christmas Toy Book. Who else remembers being so freaking excited when that thing hot your mailbox?
I remember those days. I would die for a Quadratec magazine for Bronco. Weird that we are so old school while we pine for the online B&P. Stuck in two worlds.
Sponsored

GritDoc

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If it doesn’t go live by then Mike and a mole will have a lot in common.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remember those days. I would die for a Quadratec magazine for Bronco. Weird that we are so old school while we pine for the online B&P. Stuck in two worlds.
I really hope Quadratec adds the Bronco to the roster because their catalogues are awesome

gothavit

Outer Banks
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I use to wait for the JCPenney catalog to come out so I could circle everything I wanted for Christmas in the toy section. I think you are on to something. That magazine would never leave my side.
lol i did the same thing

Sponsored

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I use to wait for the JCPenney catalog to come out so I could circle everything I wanted for Christmas in the toy section. I think you are on to something. That magazine would never leave my side.
I had 3 sisters so it was pretty easy for my parens to goes what I circled. But from the stories told around the holidays it was my idea at an early age to assign colors to each of us.

Having a Bronco catalog would still work well, wife picks her wants I pick mine then we workout the items circled by just one of us.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh I'm sure people will "build" hundreds if not thousands of configurations...("want" build, "dream build, "need" build, just for the "heck build, etc...)That said, would you really want to be the last one to submit your final selection? Not saying that people won't "think it over" perhaps over the weekend, or get "wifey's approval, or see where they can get the additional $$$, etc.....but for the most part I think with all this wait, most (let me repeat NOT saying everyone ) have narrowed down their selection...if you didn't understand my post that you quoted: It was an exaggeration....Even I will be building way after I have submitted my final selection "just for the heck of it"...
Yep. You can probably ignore most of anything I said in the past 48 hours. The HS where I teach opened this week as "hybrid" and instead of our usually 50-60 hours working per week we've all been putting in 70-90 hours a week for the past 3 weeks and most of us are a little loopy from stress and lack of sleep. (Now if only teachers were hourly instead of salary and we got paid for our extra hours.?) My future Bronco is what is keeping me sane during all this drama.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Methman

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep. You can probably ignore most of anything I said in the past 48 hours. The HS where I teach opened this week as "hybrid" and instead of our usually 50-60 hours working per week we've all been putting in 70-90 hours a week for the past 3 weeks and most of us are a little loopy from stress and lack of sleep. (Now if only teachers were hourly instead of salary and we got paid for our extra hours.?) My future Bronco is what is keeping me sane during all this drama.
Well, you do get weekends, holidays and summer’s off... I’m sure it all balances out...

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just went to the bra section...???

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As someone who arranges software go-lives on a regular basis, I don’t believe they would schedule this on a Friday. Tuesday or Wednesday would be my guess. Friday is setting any launch up for a fail.
While I don't totally disagree... (I work in software development as well, for we'll just say a well know tech company) anyway, for a company this size, I'd be shocked if ford ftes are handling this. More likely Accenture or some other consulting firm. Combo of both probably.

Anyway, my bet is, from a software standpoint, it's likely already in prod or will be released to prod a few days before... Just hidden. (There's your Tuesday/Wednesday) Then the commerical go live (release to us) will be simply making it unhidden or active. (Friday)That way they can verify in prod beforehand. And the support team will be on standby for the commerical "go-live" for when/if something goes sideways.

For a Fortune 500 company like Ford, releasing to prod same day as making it available to the public would just be bad practice.

Or at least that's how I'd handle it. But it also wouldn't surprise me if that's not how it's handled and gets all botched up, lol

Anyway, I guess my point is Friday doesn't seem like a stretch to me. But it's also end of the week. By the way the tweet is worded, it just means we could be doing b&p on that day. Could be released on wed... And then yes, his tweet would still be true...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.