Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Normally I would agree with you but if you saw where they leaned in to snag that picture, it was not intentional. I will say just a little bit more and tell you a comment was made that nasty grams went out when that picture hit the forum. There were some really good men working there that caught heat for that. I like a leak or inside info as much as anyone but I won't risk peoples ability to put food on the table by pushing the issue. =)
If you have inside info, I'll respect that, but I still keep thinking if they weren't going to show it, why even have it with them in TN.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's pretty awesome! White steelies + white roof and you've got yourself a hit!
Really wish steelies were available above Black Diamond. Very easy to care for steelies, especially if you bend a lip and lose air compared to a cast/forged wheel.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you have inside info, I'll respect that, but I still keep thinking if they weren't going to show it, why even have it with them in TN.
Because coordinating vehicles to transport across the nation is a PITA outside of their normal channels, especially during a pandemic?

Having all your gear ready/loaded for the entirety of the trip makes logistical sense, especially if there is room.

Have to remember that the national roll-out strategy was destroyed by Covid, they are pinch-hitting on all this. Frankly i'm surprised it's gone this well all things considered! Trying to organize my clients this year has been a train wreck. If you have a dedicated roll-out team that's on the road to do these events it solves more problems than it creates.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Completely agree with you on every point!
Side Note: That picture is from Tennessee, I was actually standing around while they were loading that. =)
soo was I. I take credit for the photo ?

Sponsored

Deleted member 13817

Someone else just said this but I really think that is because he was headed there next. These guys weren't acting shifty in the least bit. They were just trying to get the job done. The poor driver was not happy about the picture but you could tell he wasn't going to let it happen again. I honestly felt sorry for them.

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Deleted member 13817

The mystery of the Green bronco has apparently plagued me so much that I had a DREAM about it last night in Seattle being revealed. All the speculating is now torturing me in my sleep. o_O
That is truly epic friend!!! You're doing it right!

Sponsored

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Emergency vehicle concept of some sort would be my guess. Ski patrol/forest service/mountain ambulance
You see a lot of Explorers as Police Cars. I could see a push for forest service, National Park Law Enforcement, Natural Resources Police, Fish and Game, Firefighting Command Vehicles, etc.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just imagine how many sins would be covered by offering a Filson interior package that gave unique leather trim options...
Except it'll be a giant slap in the face to all the FE buyers.

Not to mention almost certainly "late availability"

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Except it'll be a giant slap in the face to all the FE buyers.

Not to mention almost certainly "late availability"
But you guys get that sweet Navy Pier. /s