Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sure you do from Atlanta, please name one or stop talking.

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That isnt true...some of us are just on a tighter budget than others. If you cant understand that...I dont know what to tell you.
I understand the budget aspect but it's not even just that for me. I do have a budget and I set a # I'd like to stay under and a # I set as my max to spend. I can spend more but I won't. For me, it's the message Ford is sending about who is important to them.

From what I saw in that e-mail survey about potential pricing, I sure didn't feel like they valued me but rather that they were trying to gouge me. I understand the purpose of that e-mail though, so I'm not making my mind up from it. I'll wait for the official B&P instead to see where the chips fall.

Some seem willing to just take whatever Ford will give them and be happy with whatever it costs them (no cold weather package and I have to get the "lux" package to get a heated steering wheel?). If they can't offer me a competitive product at a competitive price then I will look elsewhere. There is A LOT to like about the Bronco but I'm not going to be blind to the company and flaws. And for a company with a product still so far out from actually being on the market, they seem to be trying awfully hard to throw these flaws in our faces. We'll see though, still plenty of time left for things to change for the better.

Brewdaddy

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler (Now sold - thanks Carvana)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealers are sales people and will tell you anything to get you in the door. You should be mad at them, not Ford. Ford never said it would be eligible and why should they offer discounts on something with such demand? Makes no sense.
Well email from my dealer said otherwise....
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] D3FC56BF-3F72-481E-93B8-29DD1BF24757

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford never said it would be eligible and why should they offer discounts on something with such demand? Makes no sense.
They did actually, or the product communication director did on Twitter, in representing Ford. Then a new CEO took over and when that happens, things change. He went another way.

I get your point about the discounts, and it was certainly a priority to him to keep the ASP high facing the demand that is there.

EastCoastBronco

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My dealer said they haven't heard of this being true. So I guess we will see if this is complete shit.
Dealers usually Come to this site for their information.

Dzrt1st

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch, Toyota Tundra, RX7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, what sucks is that I already switched dealers to ensure X-plan, OK “Fraud” how about letting me switch dealers again?
Same here. I hope they do but I'm not holding my breath.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Me dont want a Bronco sport...
Ill just cut out things off the Bronco at purchase time.
That's likely what I'd do. The modular bumper would be the first thing to go. There have been so many changes and likely many more to come that I'm proceeding as though I didn't see any of this negative stuff and deal with things when my Bronco is on the dealer lot.

Sponsored

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well email from my dealer said otherwise....
Exactly my point. He probably asked his GSM, "hey man this guys wants X-plan pricing, can we give it to him?" And the GSM said sure why not?

It's funny how so many people on here comment on how little the dealers actually know but then when the dealers say things they want to hear, it's gospel.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They did actually, or the product communication director did on Twitter, in representing Ford. Then a new CEO took over and when that happens, things change. He went another way.

I get your point about the discounts, and it was certainly a priority to him to keep the ASP high facing the demand that is there.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] Levine1.JPG

Mike "Ford National Product Communication Manager" Levine lying to the public... (Of course he may not have known 100% for sure and might have just been assuming, which FYI is lying when your a product communication manager).

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If only Ford marketing/communications could communicate directly with customers... you know like a digital mail system for all reservation holders... send out a news letter with periodic important info updates or changes that might affect reservation holders so customers don't have to hear through the grape vine potentially wrong or misleading information.

If only such a technology existed. ?

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] Levine1.JPG

Mike "Ford National Product Communication Manager" Levine lying to the public... (Of course he may not have known 100% for sure and might have just been assuming, which FYI is lying when your a product communication manager).
He doesn't say X plan is eligible here. Just A and Z.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I deleted my post because I'm tired & I did idiot math. HAHAHA.
Anyway... give us X-Plan. Don't be stingy.
Sponsored