Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Skipped a few pages but any word from @Granger Ford or steven’s if this is true?
I've read all the way thorough and nothing from them. They're likely keeping a low profile, since their name has been getting dragged through the mud. Not sure how X plan ties to them, but many think Ford is responding to the way they are operating and made the other changes.
Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I will likely be canceling my reservation. My build would already put me $3-4k over what I wanted to spend. Now $1500 more for MSRP. No Thanks. I like my current Ranger and don't "need" a Bronco. Plus its already paid off and it's nice not having payments.
Are you day 1 or 2? asking for a friend.

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m not an X plan guy and I didn’t join mustang club, but how much does plan get ya... a few hundred bucks??
Buddy of mine just called his dealer and they said they are accepting X-plan.
SE Michigan dealer btw.

Who knows at this point
can u please disclose which dealer? Thank you

Sponsored

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've read all the way thorough and nothing from them. They're likely keeping a low profile, since their name has been getting dragged through the mud. Not sure how X plan ties to them, but many think Ford is responding to the way they are operating and made the other changes.
Ha! If anything this makes their deal more attractive.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You guys .... and all the others question the validity do realize that it's Doug (@Administrator ) who posted this? After confirming (through a couple of sources, per his DM to me earlier).

Whereas I was the one that posted first, a bunch flipped shit, and Doug deleted that thread. So if you can't trust me, well that's your problem, but at least have some faith in Doug on this one. Unfortunately, as of right now, this document seems extremely legit. And I heard it from a few others as well. Let's hope Ford changes their mind on this one.
Stephens and Granger are like “thank you Ford!”

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Post number. They commented!!!

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We think so too ?
Zach (and @Granger Ford ),

Chances are you've answered this ad nauseum, but there's a lot of pages to read! And I know this is a lot to ask for...

...But will Granger still offer the bronco $1300 below invoice for customers that have a valid X-plan pin even though Ford isn't accepting it?

I understand you still have the $1000 below invoice deal, as well as the $2000 below October deal. The $1300 deal was right in the sweet spot for my situation, so now I'm having to re-weigh my options.

Also, when I switch my August 2nd reservation to your dealership, will it be guaranteed to be a MY21 Bronco? I heard rumors otherwise.

Thanks in advance,

Jared

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like May folks are divided into two camps.

1- hell yes Ford charge me what ever the hell you want and I will buy it....
2- How many times will this company fu$k this shit up and continue to keep
My reservation...

At the very least if any of this is true Ford has this little thing called— wait for it- email- use it

Communicate with your customer base instead of cryptic messages coming from your jackass mass comm director and us the customers getting all of our info off a forum page