Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been avoiding using mine just in case of last minute changes.

I've used my dealer before (this would be the 5th vehicle my family has bought through them), so I expect a fair deal, but if I were to end up locked into that decision with an outrageous markup, I would walk away from not only my dealer but ford as well.

I understand the game but I do not tolerate being swindled.
Sponsored

Methman

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That right there is total bullshit. It's not limited supply. Limited supply of like 5k or 10k. They'll pump out 100k+. I'm about pissed off enough to make a twitter account. He'll end up blocking me in 5 minutes.
I've already thrown a couple tweets at him... it feels good.

Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't find this on his Twitter. Can you tell me what original tweet it's under? Maybe I'm just too pissed to see straight.
Looks like it was response from Mr. Levine to a "Jamie Nicholson" tweet confirming Xplan not available.

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thinking objectively, this is a way for Ford to manage 2021 demand. Huge spike of early reservations. Rather than spool up suppliers, bring on third shift, etc., cool off demand. Don't offer certain options and discounts (like white top and X-plan) until you need to raise demand. Works on me. TRD Pro, and y'all move up a slot. :)

TTown

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Explorer; 2019 Honda CR-V; 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No X-plan has caused some triggering. Prepare for MSRP like the rest of the rank and file.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Y'know....earlier in the thread I posted a calm reply to all this.

I've given Ford benefit of the doubt on most things.

I knew it was possible that X-Plan wasn't a guarantee.

But the reason....what a dumb reason. How is 100,000+ vehicles limited? What the actual F?! If it's so damn limited how come I can go to the Ford website today and still reserve one?

We already get hosed on prices here in Canada due to the conversion rates and due to low competition. This doesn't help much.

Sponsored

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe Ford is just trying to piss everyone off so that when the build and price comes out and we see how affordable everything really is we won’t be mad anymore??? Maybe??? Please?? Like lower our standards and then throw us a bone?

Toolman1960

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 Lariet FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update: Also confirmed by Mike Levine:

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] giphy - 2020-10-19T194541.091

DOCUMENT

Per this document (effective October 5, 2020 as noted on the document) posted to the dealer system today, the 2021 Bronco is ineligible for X-Plan and X-Plan Partner discount pricing. It is eligible for AZD Plan discounts, however.

We pulled an earlier thread on this in order to confirm this document with more certainty, which we now have.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] giphy - 2020-10-19T194541.091
That's bullshit, Ford will build as many Bronco's as they can get out the door period! With the exception of the First Edition's 2 door and 4 door bronco's are not limited production vehicles the 2021 model year production run will just be abbreviated due to COVID-19. So people that are passionate about the product and want one are being penalized when they're willing to order one sight unseen! In two years you'll be running incentives and ruining the value of the units produced and sold initially! Mike Levine should be fired, he's not very good at expressing himself thus not good at his job! Been dealing with the automotive industry for decades, I view this as a money grab from their customer base. Ford's debt must be worse than I thought! I predict this product family will have a decent 5 year shelf life, people don't forget being treated this way. Limited production vehicle my ass! WTF...