wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the info is true, the way Ford has been releasing it to Bronco diehards it's becoming a great marketing tool for Jeep and Hummer...
Sponsored

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just was contacted by Eric at KearnyMesaFord. See below.

Good afternoon all,

We at Kearny Mesa Ford have tried our best to be completely transparent regarding our pricing policies with all of you from the very beginning. Our commitments were clear to all reservation holders: We are not going to mark up the price above MSRP, we will accept all Ford sponsored discounts (X/Z/A/D Plan), and we will not add any additional equipment or accessories without request.

As some of you know already, Ford announced today that the full size Bronco will not qualify for Xplan discounts. Xplan is typically for employees of companies which partner with Ford. The Bronco will still qualify for Z/A/D plan though. Needless to say this came as a big surprise to all of us. I have personally spoken to well over 100 of you and I understand just how important this factor was in your decision to do business with us.

In response to this, we have internally made the decision that we will still honor the Xplan discount for anybody who can provide a valid PIN when it comes time to complete the purchase. This will just be for your individual special order and will not be offered on any stock Broncos. We will use typical Xplan pricing from like-priced Fords to approximate what the discount would have been. This will also disqualify our dealership from the reimbursement we would typically see from doing an Xplan deal, but following through on our commitments is more important than that.

Other than that, still no update on the Build and Price tool. Hopefully it will drop any day now!

Thank you for being a customer of ours,

Eric Bunch

Internet Director

Kearny Mesa Ford & Kia

858-560-5544 ext 1013

SCAL BUYERS THEY ARE A SOLID DEALERSHIP, SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND GET THAT RESERVATION OVER TO THEM.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have never owned a Ford so x-plan never meant much to me. If my dealer tries to do some sort of ADM then I might go look at Jeeps!

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
NO Frigging X-Plan. WTF?? This is not a limited production vehicle FORD!!!

Maybe I just need to go buy a limited production vehicle at least it will be worth all this drama. Jesus.

They can't even get B&P running on time. Now they won't even offer. X-PLan.

You watch shits only going to get even more silly. Whenever you think you're getting your Bronco just add a frigging year to it.

MacFly

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I became a member of the Mustang Club. Is that considered Xplan?

Am I SOL on getting any type of discount?

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, this sucks, I was hoping to avoid the aggravation of haggling with the dealer and trying to avoid any extra fees.

Thankfully they moved the change dealer date to January so we can have some leverage, otherwise the options would be 1. accept whatever the dealer offers 2. no Bronco.

think again - the change dealer date is still Oct 31st- find the other news from today and try to have a seat while you read it.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The only positive lines in this article-

Why are you announcing this now?

• We are announcing this at same time as our full pricing and Build and Price release on Bronco two- and four- door
Ok, but where is the announcement and specific info for the B&P they’re talking about? It doesn’t mention anything else about B&P in the article

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The lack of formal communication about the dealer deadline is the one that frustrates me. I never expected X-Plan and delays during Covid are understandable. But tell us about the things you can control.
Do you mind me asking why you never expected x-plan to be offered for bronco? It’s not a specialty vehicle- it’s basically just another mass produced Ford product...

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bet the number of people saying they are cancelling and the number that actually do will be like all the celebs that said they would leave the country after the election and didn't.
Doubt it. There’s a general expectation that a decent number of holders will not follow through. This is pissing off the base. I’d be surprised if more than 40% follow through on delivery

Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just was contacted by Eric at KearnyMesaFord. See below.

Good afternoon all,

We at Kearny Mesa Ford have tried our best to be completely transparent regarding our pricing policies with all of you from the very beginning. Our commitments were clear to all reservation holders: We are not going to mark up the price above MSRP, we will accept all Ford sponsored discounts (X/Z/A/D Plan), and we will not add any additional equipment or accessories without request.

As some of you know already, Ford announced today that the full size Bronco will not qualify for Xplan discounts. Xplan is typically for employees of companies which partner with Ford. The Bronco will still qualify for Z/A/D plan though. Needless to say this came as a big surprise to all of us. I have personally spoken to well over 100 of you and I understand just how important this factor was in your decision to do business with us.

In response to this, we have internally made the decision that we will still honor the Xplan discount for anybody who can provide a valid PIN when it comes time to complete the purchase. This will just be for your individual special order and will not be offered on any stock Broncos. We will use typical Xplan pricing from like-priced Fords to approximate what the discount would have been. This will also disqualify our dealership from the reimbursement we would typically see from doing an Xplan deal, but following through on our commitments is more important than that.

Other than that, still no update on the Build and Price tool. Hopefully it will drop any day now!

Thank you for being a customer of ours,

Eric Bunch

Internet Director

Kearny Mesa Ford & Kia

858-560-5544 ext 1013

SCAL BUYERS THEY ARE A SOLID DEALERSHIP, SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND GET THAT RESERVATION OVER TO THEM.
Holy crap I love you Eric. Thank god I moved my order to them! Doesn't mean I'm gonna stop fighting for everyone else to get theirs too. Let's see if Ford is listening.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bet the number of people saying they are cancelling and the number that actually do will be like all the celebs that said they would leave the country after the election and didn't.
Consider that people are living under budgets and they are all not rich celebrities, and maybe it will bring a different perspective.

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not gonna lie ... eyes starting to wander...

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] Screenshot_20201019-195309_Twitter

I am, right there with you!

found a couple 2021 Unlimited wranglers for $45k.... wife ad I will be making some dealer rounds this weekend.... no promises, but it could happen
Sponsored