Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you mind me asking why you never expected x-plan to be offered for bronco? It’s not a specialty vehicle- it’s basically just another mass produced Ford product...
They kept quiet for so long that by the time I reserved, it was pretty where they were going. I don’t like it, Ford is going out of their way to taint this launch. The real kicker is going to be when we find out all those juicy upgrades cost a lot more than expected.

if I cancel, price will be the reason. For sure.
Sponsored

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just went to the X-Plan website and the date was March 2020 on the ineligible vehicles lists. It would make sense for the dealers to get updates sooner than the consumer, but the Bronco Sport is currently eligible even though it’s not available yet. It’s not a big difference in price after you include destination. Still better than nothing if you go into the higher trims.
My point in posting this is simply that the Bronco isn’t a commercial vehicle or performance vehicle, which leads me to think if they made the sport eligible then the Bronco will be so. However, I didn’t go through the thread to see if this was mentioned and don’t know the validity of the source the previous post came from. Just Sayin’ don’t quote me on this. I could be wrong...

54970A00-803D-4724-AAAD-54E1032667D2.png
Go through the thread. It’s confirmed now by Ford.

“Due to unprecedented demand and limited supply Bronco 2- and 4- door models will not be eligible for X-plan in 21MY. This is similar to other limited supply vehicles like F-150 Raptor, Mustang Shelby models. Bronco will offer AZD Plan pricing for all series except First Edition.”

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just got this email.

I was obviously pretty happy when they said they would still honor it.

Eric has been upfront and transparent sending occasional emails like this and one of the only Dealers in the SoCal forum when I was looking for one. And so I've been happy with them so far.

It's a bit of a drive from LA, but not a huge deal especially if this is indicative of their service.
Meanwhile, in other locations we are hearing dueling banjos and Ned Beatty is getting nervous....

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got an E-Mail from my Dealer saying they will still honor X-Plan on all Reserved Bronco orders ?

Sponsored

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
they gotta make that COVID loss back some how, some executive said, hey we can make "this much more' profit if we don't offer the x-plan! why no get more profit and pad our bonus pocket, all at the expense of the ones that are really really devoted to the reservation purchases!

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

0E10FA55-028E-489A-9803-B6E5E308DCAE.jpeg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Go through the thread. It’s confirmed now by Ford.

“Due to unprecedented demand and limited supply Bronco 2- and 4- door models will not be eligible for X-plan in 21MY. This is similar to other limited supply vehicles like F-150 Raptor, Mustang Shelby models. Bronco will offer AZD Plan pricing for all series except First Edition.”
No worries, I just saw it and deleted my post afterwards. Thanks!

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so, if mansquatch is late availability, will it be considered MY22?

Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

think again - the change dealer date is still Oct 31st- find the other news from today and try to have a seat while you read it.
No, BN put up a notice today that the reservation deadline was still Jan 31st, and you know they are Ford's mouthpiece.

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Of course they can. The point is X plan moves the needle more in favor of the customer.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s a theory. Maybe Fords B&P will be less than survey prices, so their sticker price undercuts the wrangler, and in the process they remove x plan to offset it. Wouldn’t it be better for them from a marketing standpoint to have a lesser priced car advertised and lockout x plan? You know the media is going to run comparison after comparison on how a loaded xyz trim compares to a similarly equipped wrangler.

we may find ourselves ending up in the same place here.
I’d love to have that optimistic attitude
But with Ford I’m betting the opposite

Prices and options will be higher and claim due to the high demand we “had” to increase our prices...

I’m betting the high demand will slowly start going away with all the fuckery

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was led to believe that was because the 2 & 4 door Bronco's were not in production yet. But this new document is very concerning. Especially since Mike Levine tweeted that Bronco would be eligible for X Plan. This is BS! A Jeep Rubicon is looking like an option now. I may need to reconsider? Everyone who is X Plan eligible on this Forum needs to let Ford know that they may lose a lot of potential sales! This is not cool!
AMEN BROTHER!
Sponsored