Sponsored

Loyalty Poll

Does X-Plan not being available make you think twice about buying now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We are all early adopters and helping this product get promoted. Having max units out on the streets is the best advertisement Ford can get. If MCA has a discount don't penalize the members. Only true Ford followers know and would join to get this, why punish loyal brand users. Could be my 6th Ford. I'm not at all happy and the price point does matter. Ford should make these decisions up front. In a year are they going to let MCA use the discount for MY22. I'm not happy. Loyalty is a two way Street.
Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Saving a grand isn’t that big a deal to me. It’s the inconsistency and poor communication that is turning me off not just to bronco but ford brand. Never owned a ford. This could be a way to attract new customers for ford not just for bronco but for future ford vehicles. this was just a terrible marketing job

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are all early adopters and helping this product get promoted. Having max units out on the streets is the best advertisement Ford can get. If MCA has a discount don't penalize the members. Only true Ford followers know and would join to get this, why punish loyal brand users. Could be my 6th Ford. I'm not at all happy and the price point does matter. Ford should make these decisions up front. In a year are they going to let MCA use the discount for MY22. I'm not happy. Loyalty is a two way Street.
Max units on the street will rely on max production and sales of those produced units.
There are currently far more buyers for the MY21 units than they can produce.
Time to up the ante.
Stand by for ADM.
Their promises kept you in the game this long, why not go for it if your Ford?
You are just one of millions waiting for this product.
Welcome to the free enterprise system and the supply/demand model.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Saving a grand isn’t that big a deal to me. It’s the inconsistency and poor communication that is turning me off not just to bronco but ford brand. Never owned a ford. This could be a way to attract new customers for ford not just for bronco but for future ford vehicles. this was just a terrible marketing job
Ford Bronco Loyalty Poll 1603155905017

Ford Bronco Loyalty Poll 1603155970145

we are smack dab in a global pandemic that threw a few things off. It’s not like they’re going to wait til December to release pricing.
For what the bronco is, they could’ve released it via mail order only and I’d still be in.

Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base

we are smack dab in a global pandemic that threw a few things off. It’s not like they’re going to wait til December to release pricing.
For what the bronco is, they could’ve released it via mail order only and I’d still be in.
And you’re part of the problem. may your first year models’ check engine light forever run bright

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s not the money since I’m a granger customer- potentially- so this only affects $300 from the below invoice pricing

What irritates me is the fact Ford doesn’t communicate, they use a mass comm guy who uses social media like a teenage girl. Who says shit like goats and moles.. ford showing off pre-production vehicles that aren’t options to buy or option at the factory. Dealer allocation bullshit..

In the end I have had a love affair with the bronco since I was a 5 year boy riding in my dads ‘73
But it’s a car- it’s a 50k deappreciating asset. The newness will wear off, the love affair will end and it will be honestly just another car that gets traded off or hits the junk pile

We all have to ask ourselves is it worth it- some will say yes some will say hell no

I’m somewhere in the middle. I love the bronco but think Ford has really fu$ked a lot of this reveal up...

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Isn't deterring me from buying a Bronco but might make me change dealer. Haven't decided yet. It's more about making sure this move isn't opening the door to dealer ADM locally for me.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t know so I won’t vote to skew the results. I do know that Ford is making me more nervous about buying new platform vehicle. At least my reservation is a MY22 so maybe I’m good haha.

OP
OP
Bertbronco

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Max units on the street will rely on max production and sales of those produced units.
There are currently far more buyers for the MY21 units than they can produce.
Time to up the ante.
Stand by for ADM.
Their promises kept you in the game this long, why not go for it if your Ford?
You are just one of millions waiting for this product.
Welcome to the free enterprise system and the supply/demand model.
....I mean , I was totally down for buying this a few years back LOL!!!
Ford Bronco Loyalty Poll 1603156533842
Not backing out just think X=Plan is not below invoice so why is Ford doing this. Has more $$ effect on dealers, so don't mess with your customers

OP
OP
Bertbronco

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not backing out just think X=Plan is not below invoice so why is Ford doing this. Has more $$ effect on dealers, so don't mess with your customers

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

MY question is, has granger said they will renig on the $300 off for xplan? This was never about corporate Ford taking a random dollar amount off.
Sponsored