First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, Filson just posted another Bronco history post on their Instagram.

Following the link in their profile leads to a new post on their Website.

Pretty much all but confirmed at this point!

Let’s just hope it’s nowhere near as expensive as the Filson/AEV Wrangler was...
From one FE to another (first to Filson). MY 2023 FE (that I don’t know for certain!) here I come. Bye bye navy blue 2021 FE.
Sponsored

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, I'd say if this isn't just another one-off concept showcasing non-existent options, this thing is going to be expensive.

markavelli

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is pretty much what the covered Bronco in the truck peeking out looked like.

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 12.49.33 PM.png
where was this?
Ford just posted these. Filson's slogan is "Might As Well Have The Best."

Seems to me like the green Bronco might be a Filson Forest Service “Concept”...

Which could be this mystery Bronco spotted under cover at Super Celebration East last week: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...lebration-east-not-the-overland-area-51.6466/

AB9669B3-05C8-4CC7-9532-C887E4CC3EE6.jpeg

F376F043-3293-41B3-8A92-B8A027C646B4.jpeg
265D8B38-C80D-4E5E-A8FD-882FD4EFAF27.jpeg

filson-logo-jpg.jpg

They had stickers of Filson and also Marmot on the IG page a while back. Assume they will do collaborations for different brands with specific configurations.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's what the exterior color could look like if it used the color from the color chip on the Filson teaser:

fsg2.png

fsg3.png

fsg1.png
That would move up to my #1 color choice. I am afraid though this won’t be available MY21, if ever....I am losing hope hope/trust with Ford to be honest

so has anyone asked or got confirmation if we can move our MY21 reservation to front of the line MY22 list if we want some of these late adds?

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That would move up to my #1 color choice. I am afraid though this won’t be available MY21, if ever....I am losing hope hope/trust with Ford to be honest

so has anyone asked or got confirmation if we can move our MY21 reservation to front of the line MY22 list if we want some of these late adds?
You will have to cancel your existing reservation and make a new one to have a later timestamp. Late reservation holders are likely receiving a MY2022 Bronco. There is a slim possibility that some with dates after 9/18 still get bumped up to MY 2021 due to cancellations. Ford is estimating 70% conversion. I would think it is closer to 60%. Polling an enthusiast site doesn't reflect the general buying public.

But back to the point. All reservation holders still have a deadline of 1/31/21 to convert the reservation to an order. Otherwise, the reservation is cancelled. There will only be the B/P reflecting MY2021 availability for trim and options. The late reservation orders will entered into the Unscheduled Order Bank (order purgatory). Changes to an order can be made (except for Trim level) up till a VIN is assigned. Orders are assigned an VIN when it is moved to the Scheduled Order Bank. When a VIN is assigned, no other changes can be made.

If new options (MY2022) become available while an order is in the UOB, then changes to the order can be made optioning the new MY2022 changes.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m curious. If Jeep did a Filson edition, why would Ford? Eddie Bauer is based in WA also and was part of the Bronco and Bronco II back in the ‘80’s.
Jeep didn't do it. AEV did a collaboration with Filson on a vehicle that was never tested by any government agency to be safe for the road. Hopefully, Ford's direct involvement signals a real vehicle you can buy with a warranty, etc.

Bravo Foxtrot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I was thinking? Do all the parallel lines on the seat Insert of the “concept” Cactus Gray Bronco remind anyone else of the Marmot coats? Maybe I’m stretching. I just sill want that interior to happen.
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Concept Teased by Ford 09B7B572-AD50-431A-A4A9-52CCBDC875BB

Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Concept Teased by Ford 31E7CC3E-DACA-4AEB-90F8-D1A0697C4D57

Sponsored

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Waiting for the Filson 2.7 Mansquach Warthog......

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I was thinking? Do all the parallel lines on the seat Insert of the “concept” Cactus Gray Bronco remind anyone else of the Marmot coats? Maybe I’m stretching. I just sill want that interior to happen.
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Concept Teased by Ford 31E7CC3E-DACA-4AEB-90F8-D1A0697C4D57

Or do those VSCO girl jackets remind you of old school tuck and roll seats?

TroutTrooper

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fiesta ST, 2001 Jeep Wrangler, 1988 Ranger (SVO swap), 1974 Super Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You see a lot of Explorers as Police Cars. I could see a push for forest service, National Park Law Enforcement, Natural Resources Police, Fish and Game, Firefighting Command Vehicles, etc.
I WISH! Unfortunately won't happen unless they crank up that towing capacity somehow.

CanadianFord

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I called it on the thread when the pic of the hidden Bronco was posted lol.
With the write-up on the Filson website on their history with the Bronco, and the Filson tool roll in one of the concepts. I just knew a Filson edition had to be coming. Let's just hope it's Forest Service Green.