Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
@schase has a good master list on dealer offers. With this post, maybe we can provide him or anyone else the data to create a condensed list of known offers with NO ADM.... With the X-Plan out, we can keep it simple. If a dealer is charging an ADM - Don't list it. Otherwise Its simply Dealer's Name and Location. MSRP or BELOW MSRP ( amount below if Confirmed ) and Dealer Fees. More data can be added later as needed A few more points-Only list if you have an email or letter of promise. Dealers and reps need to be upfront who they are. This post is to collect data so please leave questions about dealer offers out so we can create a clean list for all. With No X- Plan many of us are waking up to a bad deal. Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Randy Marion Statesville NC.

MSRP plus $799 doc fee plus tags and tax.

I do have a letter with $1000 off invoice with the $799 doc fee, tags and tax, but doesn't give me a warm fuzzy.

Ford Bronco Dealer offers-Updated 10-20-2020-Condensed Screenshot_20201020-091855_Drive

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We need a dealer to weigh in on how to avoid the Corvette C8 buying issues that happened. Basically a dealer would promise certain prices, ADM etc so they can get your order then when its time for delivery and final paperwork they tell you due to high demand its an extra $5k, take it or leave it. They then just put it on their lots

How do we avoid this? @Granger or any other dealer

Sponsored
OP
OP
Boxer4

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base

I do have a letter with $1000 off invoice with the $799 doc fee, tags and tax, but doesn't give me a warm fuzzy.

Screenshot_20201020-091855_Drive.jpg
Perfect start-Thanks, 4 hours away - This is the intent of this thread for those of us that lost the X-Plan protection last night

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We need a dealer to weigh in on how to avoid the Corvette C8 buying issues that happened. Basically a dealer would promise certain prices, ADM etc so they can get your order then when its time for delivery and final paperwork they tell you due to high demand its an extra $5k, take it or leave it. They then just put it on their lots

How do we avoid this? @Granger or any other dealer
I was telling my wife this last night, I’m betting this change was due to the dealers. If Ford allows this I hope for nothing but failure for them.

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Dealer offers-Updated 10-20-2020-Condensed Screenshot_20201020-091855_Drive
That doc fee is... insanely high. The $1k off invoice is made up with that.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was telling my wife this last night, I’m betting this change was due to the dealers. If Ford allows this I hope for nothing but failure for them.
did she just say "uh huh" and keep watching TLC or Lifetime ?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did she just say "uh huh" and keep watching TLC or Lifetime ?
Nope, it’s her car so she’s as interested as I am. I’m only interested because I pre-ordered it for her as a surprise.
Sponsored