Sponsored

Ford Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler: A Full Comparison including Trim Breakdowns!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Jeep 2 door towing capacity is 2000 lbs BTW
Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone with some photoshop skills put the Bronco and Wrangler side by side and do like a see through with both the 2 and 4 door?

It would be nice to see the subtle differences in looks and stance. Like this but overlapped and see through. Thanks ?

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler: A Full Comparison including Trim Breakdowns! 4CD59D3B-B94B-4A62-9E2B-5D1602B2C22D

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can anyone with some photoshop skills put the Bronco and Wrangler side by side and do like a see through with both the 2 and 4 door?

It would be nice to see the subtle differences in looks and stance. Like this but overlapped and see through. Thanks ?

4CD59D3B-B94B-4A62-9E2B-5D1602B2C22D.jpeg
I whipped up something quick. Scaled Wrangler to roughly match the length of the Bronco. I don't know if much can be gathered by this. The Bronco is 1.6" longer, about the same height, and 2.3" shorter wheelbase than the wrangler according to specs. But I think that there is some parallax or whatever in the photos. The Bronco certainly sits more forward.

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler: A Full Comparison including Trim Breakdowns! Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 11.54.36 PM

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I whipped up something quick. Scaled Wrangler to roughly match the length of the Bronco. I don't know if much can be gathered by this. The Bronco is 1.6" longer, about the same height, and 2.3" shorter wheelbase than the wrangler according to specs. But I think that there is some parallax or whatever in the photos. The Bronco certainly sits more forward.

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler: A Full Comparison including Trim Breakdowns! Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 11.54.36 PM
Thanks! It’s interesting to see how further forward the the windshield is. I like that.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks! It’s interesting to see how further forward the the windshield is. I like that.
I'm working on the 2 door. It may be a better indication. The photos both look perpendicular to the sides of both

Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here's the 2 dr comparison. Wrangler 166.8 length, 96.8 wb, 73.6" Ht, Bronco 173.7 length, 100.4 wb, 71.9 Ht (base), The Wrangler front bumper sticks out farther in front of the vehicle than the Bronco. I lined up the front of the bumpers
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler: A Full Comparison including Trim Breakdowns! Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 12.37.56 AM

BernieB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A friend of mine is an engineer at Ford here in Louisville and as soon as the Bronco was set for reservations I immediately went to him.

He's a jeep owner, as am I, and he told me all the warts of the Jeep will be removed with the Bronco.

He had me at these two:
-Rear view mirrors not connected to the door (Hate secondary mirrors - looks cheap)
-Hard top that breaks down in to sections for easy storage on the 2 door and a soft top for the 4 door. I have a 4 door Unlimited that's sucks to remove, store, then put back on. I haven't spent the money on a pulley system, which I should.
Sponsored