First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am glad I reserved a base, hopefully get base manual squatch. I am surprised how many peaple are thinking about spending Denali money on a beat around town fun truck. Disappointed about xplan but not surprised.
Just so you know your reservation means nothing. What ever you order is what you order you are not required to order what you reserved.
Sponsored

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What trim and for how many months are you looking to pay? A base with Sasquatch will probably give 400 a month for 84 with $5000 down and thats with a apr under 3%.
Car salesman love when you tell them exactly how much you want to pay monthly...

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
What trim and for how many months are you looking to pay? A base with Sasquatch will probably give 400 a month for 84 with $5000 down and thats with a apr under 3%.
Yeah, Base Mansquatch is the plan, and I know I'll be at my limit there. I make good money, but it hurts my conscience to finance a vehicle in the first place, so I need a smallish monthly payment.
I had a lot more for a down payment, but my dad passed away a few weeks ago, and had nothing saved to pay for a funeral, so it was on me. If they take the down payment at delivery instead of ordering, I can save back up and maybe only have to finance half of it or less, especially if I can sell a motorcycle or two...
84 months is horrible, but I can pay it off before then. It isn't that $400 is the most I can pay, it's the most I want to have to pay. In honesty, I'll likely pay $1k a month and knock it down as quickly as I can, but if something arises, such as a global pandemic and 3 months of unemployment, maybe I won't lose my dream vehicle if I only have to come up with $400 a month to keep it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I cancelled my reservation. Not because of price, but on principal. I also put a sell on all my Ford Stock which was up a nice 62% since April). A Rubicon will do just fine in my driveway. For me, X-Plan has always been a way to get an honest and fair deal. I have never supported a dealer that didn’t support X-Plan, and I will no longer support Ford.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 9.12.13 AM
Does jeep have an equivalent x plan?

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, that cracks me up when people go in and say that....
you would be surprised how many people come in wanting a payment that is mathematically impossible though.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am glad I reserved a base, hopefully get base manual squatch. I am surprised how many peaple are thinking about spending Denali money on a beat around town fun truck. Disappointed about xplan but not surprised.
The vehicle becomes how you spec it. If you just want a beat around town fun truck then get a Base. If you want a sexy decked out thing, then its likely obx and up trims with some measure of high or lux interior

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, Base Mansquatch is the plan, and I know I'll be at my limit there. I make good money, but it hurts my conscience to finance a vehicle in the first place, so I need a smallish monthly payment.
I had a lot more for a down payment, but my dad passed away a few weeks ago, and had nothing saved to pay for a funeral, so it was on me. If they take the down payment at delivery instead of ordering, I can save back up and maybe only have to finance half of it or less, especially if I can sell a motorcycle or two...
84 months is horrible, but I can pay it off before then. It isn't that $400 is the most I can pay, it's the most I want to have to pay. In honesty, I'll likely pay $1k a month and knock it down as quickly as I can, but if something arises, such as a global pandemic and 3 months of unemployment, maybe I won't lose my dream vehicle if I only have to come up with $400 a month to keep it.
Sorry to hear about your dad. Hopefully the Bronco gives you some happiness whenever you get it.

Chris

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Car salesman love when you tell them exactly how much you want to pay monthly...
Don’t let them pull the box method on you either. Another way to make you think your getting a deal but it’s all about math confusion. Simply ask for the out the door price, that’s all you want with invoice sticker to view. If they start giving you a song and dance walk out immediately and I guarantee the manager will be out to you quicker than shit on pigs. I help my friends buy cars all the time because they hate having to deal with dealers and I don’t really have a problem with it. I let my friends know up front they are probably not getting the car today and will walk away from quite a few dealers but expect some calls coming their way the next day of salesmen that want to deal because they have quotas and want to hit them so you just have to look at the long game.

Last edited:

Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Don’t let them pull the box method on you either. Another way to make you think your getting a deal but it’s all about math confusion. Simply ask for the out the door price, that’s all you want with novice sticker to view. If they start giving you a song and dance walk out immediately and I guarantee the manager will be out to you quicker than shit on pigs. I help my friends buy cars all the time because they hate having to deal with dealers and I don’t really have a problem with it. I let my friends know up front they are probably not getting the car today and will walk away from quite a few dealers but expect some calls coming their way the next day of salesmen that want to deal because they have quotas and want to hit them so you just have to look at the long game.
Lol. Yeah, that sounds about right. What about when the salesman or the manager use the old “man you sure you don’t need a job? I think you’d do better than me here.” Trying to make you feel like you got the best deal in the history of auto sales. That stuff cracks me up. So I tell them, “I’m in the acquisition field so I buy stuff for a living dude.”

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It seems crazy that the Bronco Sport is eligible for X-Plan, but the Bronco 2dr/4dr are not eligible. I just logged into my X-plan and verified Bronco Sport is on there.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry for your loss. I hope you and your family are hanging in there. I lost my Dad in Feb, so I know it’s tough.
I definitely like the pay off quicker idea.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs