Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

While I am annoyed by lack of x plan, I'm more annoyed by the excuse Ford went with. It's not a limited run. Just say "first year new model" or something. Land Rover has partner pricing too but they do not allow it to be applied to the new defender because its the vehicles first year (they also have 51 defenders sitting on lots so maybe they should rethink that idea but i digress)
They are probably sitting on lots because the four doors are ugly. We'll wait and see what the two door looks like. Plus who wants to pay $60K for rims like that? It looks like they forgot the hubcaps.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 1603293166339
Sponsored

RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be surprised if anyone would offer a sub-4% APR for a 84 month loan term. Even if that's the case, you're still paying at least $3200 in interest on a $30K loan at the end of it. :whistle:

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Go back a page to bloominguez post and then try putting some dealer glasses on. It goes both ways. For the record, every dealer who was asked if they would honor x plan said they would honor it if Ford allows it.
This is not true at all. We've seen several posts about dealers not willing to honor x-plan pricing if Ford allowed it, before it was blown up. It really was a dealer by dealer choice, which is why people were asking and posting about it.

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is not true at all. We've seen several posts about dealers not willing to honor x-plan pricing if Ford allowed it, before it was blown up. It really was a dealer by dealer choice, which is why people were asking and posting about it.
then trash those dealers. theres fewer who wont than dealers who would though

Sponsored

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be surprised if anyone would offer a sub-4% APR for a 84 month loan term. Even if that's the case, you're still paying at least $3200 in interest on a $30K loan at the end of it. :whistle:
For what it's worth, Metrum Community Credit Union in Denver offers 2.89% for up to 84 months. I went down the credit union rabbit hole the other day and posted in the CO Granger thread.

Chris

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For what it's worth, Metrum Community Credit Union in Denver offers 2.89% for up to 84 months. I went down the credit union rabbit hole the other day and posted in the CO Granger thread.

Chris
Have they actually offer this exact rate? My experience with loans is you get one or the other. Yeah, they can offer 2.89%, but it might be only up to 60 months, or you can go up to an 84 month loan term, but the interest rate might be 5%.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

then trash those dealers. theres fewer who wont than dealers who would though
Welcome to non-committal Chicago... I stopped trying to communicate with the asshats here. I was spending so much time trying to communicate with them and getting stock responses or nothing back. No return phone calls either.

edit: I have a friend of a family member who is a saleperson at a local Ford dealer. He hasn't even followed up with me about the questions I sent him. He responded with vague answers with zero substance.

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have they actually offer this exact rate? My experience with loans is you get one or the other. Yeah, they can offer 2.89%, but it might be only up to 60 months, or you can go up to an 84 month loan term, but the interest rate might be 5%.
I suppose after looking at it again, it does become a little ambiguous. I for sure found 2.95% @ 72 months at Aurora Federal Credit Union (and down to 2.85% if you put 10% down).

Navy Federal, if you can qualify to be a member is 2.29% for 72 months. It does go up to 4.69% for 84 months.

Chris

Sponsored

Deleted member 13817

You paying sales tax outright? Most people don't and it gets rolled into the cost. That's going to bump up the price, no?
Any thing rolled in will certainly bump that payment up. Something to consider for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome to non-committal Chicago... I stopped trying to communicate with the asshats here. I was spending so much time trying to communicate with them and getting stock responses or nothing back. No return phone calls either.
I feel really bad for some of the markets you guys are in and hearing some of your guys ways to work a dealer to get a fair deal. some of these methods dont get a better deal here, but just prolong the process and make it more frustrating for both sides. thats unfortunate. and really, anything more than a 199 admin fee is criminal. lets be serious lol.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel really bad for some of the markets you guys are in and hearing some of your guys ways to work a dealer to get a fair deal. some of these methods dont get a better deal here, but just prolong the process and make it more frustrating for both sides. thats unfortunate. and really, anything more than a 199 admin fee is criminal. lets be serious lol.
Tell you what. When I build the Bronco I want, I'll email it to you. St. Louis is 5 hours from my house. I have close friends there and actually lived in Clayton for nearly 2 years, so it'd be nice to see some old friends. You quote me your best deal and we'll see how it stacks up. I'm a Granger reservation, so you know I'm not shy about traveling 5 hours. I have family in Des Moines, but a business transaction won't be influence by outside factors.

I'd love not to travel to purchase a Bronco, but Chicago is a waste of my time. I've already put more time into shopping local for cars over the years than me driving to pickup a Bronco somewhere else. They've earned zero respect or loyalty in shopping local.