North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We had the F-111D model, one of the main differences was the ECM (Electronic Counter Measures) gear it had that I worked on. The coolest memories were watching the take-offs with full afterburner at dusk.
Sponsored

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m hoping I can pick up a slot to fly bombers, that being said I won’t turn down anything! I’m okay with going fast too, would love to fly the U2, F-15, A-10.... I just don’t want to fly cargo.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’m hoping I can pick up a slot to fly bombers, that being said I won’t turn down anything! I’m okay with going fast too, would love to fly the U2, F-15, A-10.... I just don’t want to fly cargo.
Go for the B-21, that would be an amazing plane to fly. But I can't tell you which parts were produced by the company I retired from as the plane did not officially exist at that time.

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I went from Ramstein to Dyess and couldn’t have been happier. Overseas is cool to visit, but living there is a bitch. There’s a reason America is the greatest country on earth

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Little Rock ain't bad. We lived there for a few years when he was young. Little Rock AFB located in Jacksonville, AR. Never understood that one.
were you military at the time you were in Little Rock? and what years where you there if I may ask?

Sponsored

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Go for the B-21, that would be an amazing plane to fly. But I can't tell you which parts were produced by the company I retired from as the plane did not officially exist at that time.
I will have to be one heck of a dude in UPT to get that right out of the box! Would be fantastic, I have a soft spot for the buff (b-52 for others) since I was little. Always told my Dad I would fly one since I could walk and talk.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I will have to be one heck of a dude in UPT to get that right out of the box! Would be fantastic, I have a soft spot for the buff (b-52 for others) since I was little. Always told my Dad I would fly one since I could walk and talk.
Yes, the BUFF is another great plane and a great choice, amazing longevity, hopefully they will finally get the new engines by the time you buckle in, just read the below article this week.

"when the B-1 and B-2 bombers are retired, the pilots will be flown home from the boneyard in the B-52 Stratofortress"
https://theaviationgeekclub.com/usa...forts-to-re-engine-the-b-52-strategic-bomber/

Last edited:

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you to all that have or are or has a family member who is serving!

Now, with no disrespect, can we get back to the Original Subject of this thead? Maybe the @Administrator can setup a new thread for our service people and move those comments that are in this thread over to it.

Again, no disrespect intended and THANK YOU for your service.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, the BUFF is another great plane and a great choice, amazing longevity, hopefully they will finally get the new engines by the time you buckle in, just read the below article this week.

"when the B-1 and B-2 bombers are retired, the pilots will be flown home from the boneyard in the B-52 Stratofortress"
https://theaviationgeekclub.com/usa...forts-to-re-engine-the-b-52-strategic-bomber/
I'm not sure if it still applies, but for the longest time , the saying was... "The last B-52 pilot has not been born yet."

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you to all that have or are or has a family member who is serving!

Now, with no disrespect, can we get back to the Original Subject of this thead? Maybe the @Administrator can setup a new thread for our service people and move those comments that are in this thread over to it.

Again, no disrespect intended and THANK YOU for your service.

All the thraeds are drifting due to so much activity since information is FINALLY starting to come out.

Be grateful that at least most of them are NOT in-fighting.

Sponsored

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All the thraeds are drifting due to so much activity since information is FINALLY starting to come out.
Except for information pertaining to the topic of this thread :crackup:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If there were a new thread setup for every thread drift, we would need one for SFA, music and hamburgers.

Those post counts would far surpass a few posts about the Air Force and airplanes. Let's not get the Army, Navy and Marines involved.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If there were a new thread setup for every thread drift, we would need one for SFA, music and hamburgers.

Those post counts would far surpass a few posts about the Air Force and airplanes. Let's not get the Army, Navy and Marines involved.
There's already a thread for SFA: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-ifs-vs-sfa-thread.874/

and for the music and hamburgers it could easily be setup here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/forums/off-topic-board.5/

All that I'm trying to say/asking is for people to respect the Subject of the thread. One or two off topic post are ok, but when you have a full page or more, that's another story.

Just imagine if you started a thread about something that you reilly wanted more discussion on, then as it was starting to get you the information that you were wanting, it gets derailed by multiple post about some other subject. Yes, this is the internet where Common Curdisty isn't.

SMH......

getting down off of my soap box now...

Any more updates on the Bronco Raptor or whatever it was?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dang, you guys are making want to join after I finish getting my commercial pilots license
Sponsored