Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've never heard of them either. Went to their website and looked at their stuff and quickly decided I didnt need a $300 fishing bag.
$300 was your breaking point? I scrolled the other day and spied Smokey The Bear boxers for $45. Right away, closed that tab.
Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$300 was your breaking point? I scrolled the other day and spied Smokey The Bear boxers for $45. Right away, closed that tab.
No I just saw it and went nah....I'd drop that in the river and it would be gone in a flash. I dont need to be putting on a fashion show standing knee deep in 40deg water.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this on the front or back... or both?

hdWXbx_RnSAGkTVfW5BbchKWPjdcBwK6uDabtiBm4&usqp=CAc.png

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Have to blow up the "blueprints", but the fabric bulkhead looks cool. And finally, an exo-cage rooftop cargo system that doesn't rely on the weight limit of the Jenga roof.
I loved how my old 90 had a rack that didn't put the weight on the softtop. I'm hoping for something like that.
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Teasers (UPDATED With Full Vehicle Preview!) 1603309098999

Note: the above was not mine. I have no pics of mine with the full rack. :(

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not sure if I want a soft top on a fire fighting rig...

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I loved how my old 90 had a rack that didn't put the weight on the softtop. I'm hoping for something like that.
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Teasers (UPDATED With Full Vehicle Preview!) bx_rnsagktvfw5bbchkwpjdcbwk6udabtibm4-usqp-cac-

Note: the above was not mine. I have no pics of mine with the full rack. :(
Basket is too "thick"/deep. But the Exo-cage platform would solve weight issues for the roof.

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For Colorado, can we get an Arc'teryx version?

Can someone make this into a horse?
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Teasers (UPDATED With Full Vehicle Preview!) bx_rnsagktvfw5bbchkwpjdcbwk6udabtibm4-usqp-cac-
If you want a bone horse bronco logo go shopping here:

https://www.badbronco.com/

They have some cool stuff! Also their instagram and facebook pages have all the bronco "leaks" almost as fast as bronco6g.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found the image to go along with the text...

The LEARN MORE link does not go anywhere right now.
so it’s definitely not available to order, what’s the point of stuff like this?

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am pretty sure the number of things ford has shown us that we can't buy far exceeds what we can buy. And that is what really gets on my nerves.

Here's the brown interior we should have made, but you can't have it.
Here is the green paint you wanted, but you can't have it.
Here is a white top we should have made but you can't have it.
Here are the 37in tires we don't sell
It would be one thing if there were just the base model and you were on your own to upgrade everything.
But when your top of the line first edition pales in comparison to concept after concept being shown before production has even began.. Seriously Ford Marketing F U.

If it isn't a special edition you can buy, there is no need to show it at this point. You had plenty to show.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you want a bone horse bronco logo go shopping here:

https://www.badbronco.com/

They have some cool stuff! Also their instagram and facebook pages have all the bronco "leaks" almost as fast as bronco6g.
Yeah... that's pretty close. So an Arc'Teryx version with something like this as the logo would be awesome.

Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Teasers (UPDATED With Full Vehicle Preview!) 1603309687055

Comes with cold weather package as standard.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wouldn't need a second dealer change if they allowed x-plan pricing..
Tootsie pops and a “we won’t financially assault you” statement in writing haha. But they’re honoring x-plan even though Ford just announced that the Bronco is non-eligible. I don’t really care what dealership people use. I’m just spreading the good word haha.
Service Green might just be the color.

Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Teasers (UPDATED With Full Vehicle Preview!) 1603309687055
Service Green color samples:
Don't get me wrong....its kinda cool now......but in a few years you'll look like another pissed off government worker. :ROFLMAO:

Clayps

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Up until 2 years ago, I spent 13 years working in Retail Clothing (Managing a call center for one of the largest clothing retailers in the US and world), and I've never heard of Filson. I've checked in with numerous friends and colleagues and nobody has heard of them.. so I am just curious why Ford is partnering with a no-name company with such poor brand recognition? Is there something I'm missing here?
Filson makes amazing clothing, and has a strong heritage, but isn't in an your face brand like mall brands, or typical outerwear brands (North Face, Patagonia, you name it). They produce clothes that you will hand down over generations because of their price and quality and many of their staple items have remained virtually unchanged for decades. Their history goes back to the late 1800s but they refer to themselves in marketing speak as a 120 year old start up. I take that as they market their products in a way that a start up clothing company would, and not with billboards with celebrities in every major city. They only have a handful of retail outlets and each one is unique in location and style. I know that still doesn't answer your question as to why Ford would align themselves with a brand with little recognition, but I think it's a mutually beneficial partnership for both brands.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.