Sponsored

Is anyone else waiting for Cactus Gray with Black Top / Next to Area 51 Black Top (Badlands with 33”)?

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am set on Badlands and 33” tires. I am not changing my mind again. Lol... Sure I will

However, I am really hoping to see a real Cactus Gray with Black Top / Next to Area 51 Black Top (Badlands with 33”). In addition, my understanding is that it should come with the Black Grille on Badlands if you get the Black top.

Is that correct?

Who else is deciding between Area 51 and Cactus Gray??
Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the rumored shortage and delay on modular tops it's not surprising to me that all we're seeing right now is MIC tops. Even the Wildtrak a few weeks back had one instead of the mod top. They're not using them up for testing purposes. It'll be interesting to see when we'll actually see more of them. Maybe not until production ramps up.

Brehus

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am set on the BL in CG but have yet to make a decision on the 33's or the Sasquatch pkg 35's. I am still holding out and hope on the somewhat squashed rumor about the white top option. If its made available I am in for sure!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. A51 vs CG. It’s my wife’s car and she said she’s starting to lean CG. I like them both.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Probably BD in A51. Never considered CG. Definitely want to find a way to paint/wrap the MIC gray with black.

Sponsored

Taco_Sexual

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in the same boat but am also thinking about what the costs might be to put a lift and 33's on the OBX trim. I don't need all of the off-road accessories that come with BL but prefer the 33's compared to the 32's that come with the OBX.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in the same boat but am also thinking about what the costs might be to put a lift and 33's on the OBX trim. I don't need all of the off-road accessories that come with BL but prefer the 33's compared to the 32's that come with the OBX.
I am hoping OBX can fit 33" without a lift....they aren't that much bigger than what comes stock, more width than anything. I would like to see the OBX with 32/33" AT tires like the BD has WITHOUT the fender flares. I am thinking that will look way more EB than anything else. Just get some nice thin fender flare covers for the wheel well.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really love to see the A51 or hell any color for that matter other than CGI with the black painted top...
It would be my 1st choice but not if it’s going to delay delivery ...I’m already looking at Christmas- leap- Easter of some undetermined year

Sponsored

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really love to see the A51 or hell any color for that matter other than CGI with the black painted top...
It would be my 1st choice but not if it’s going to delay delivery ...I’m already looking at Christmas- leap- Easter of some undetermined year
NYSE and fishing concept had black tops

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With the rumored shortage and delay on modular tops it's not surprising to me that all we're seeing right now is MIC tops. Even the Wildtrak a few weeks back had one instead of the mod top. They're not using them up for testing purposes. It'll be interesting to see when we'll actually see more of them. Maybe not until production ramps up.
Are there rumors of modular tops being late delay?

motoarch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah kinda.

I was set on cactus then they added velocity and I was set on that then pics of the 51 overland were released and I was set on that.

I've kinda dropped velocity from my want and am back to cactus vs 51.

I'll be doing a 4dr with soft top either way.

LoneStarBridger

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am set on Badlands and 33” tires. I am not changing my mind again. Lol... Sure I will

However, I am really hoping to see a real Cactus Gray with Black Top / Next to Area 51 Black Top (Badlands with 33”). In addition, my understanding is that it should come with the Black Grille on Badlands if you get the Black top.

Is that correct?

Who else is deciding between Area 51 and Cactus Gray??
i am so with you on the 33” dilemma. Another factor. MT vs AT. my neighbor, who has a raptor, just replaced his 35” Mud tires with “35 all terrain. Said it drives like a new truck. Will their be 35” AT option with squatch? If not have to go with 33” on badlands, no?
Sponsored