Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks good.
I like the body colored door handles and black painted mirrors.
Don’t like the steps, so I definitely will not be selected that option...”look Babe, I’m saving money”!

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like the elusive Wildtrak Hood Graphic is the satin/flat black design seen on the Cyber Orange launch rig. (y)

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Before I get into the quotes I have, I'll throw out my comments in general. Like the look overall.

1) Uh, we (aka I) wanted to see this in Velocity Blue, not red, Ford.....k thanks!
2) This is the best if not only picture I've seen of the 4-door Sasquatch with the running board step - it looks better here than on OBX. I'm still trying to figure out if it's worth getting/necessary or not - I'm still leaning toward NOT getting it and adding something after the fact if need be.
3) That rear plastic bumper is still absolutely horrible and needs to go. I REALLY hope checking the modular front box adds the steel rear, it looks so much better.
4) Ugh the stick on keypad - won't be getting it. Love the functionality, but it just looks so horrible. Might look into doing the gas cap route with it.
5) Hood graphic - matches the orange reveal model with the black patch on the hood bump - I figured this would be it all along. Not sure how I feel about it, as that's a prime spot to fade.

That's a Wildtrak not a Black Diamond.

Nice pics though.

I like the color, the blacked out Bronco logo on the rear deck, the new black BL grill, the body colored handles.

That horrible rear plastic bumper though... I want the WT, but that bumper may make me switch to BL. But I like the Black front grill on the WT. Banging head. Overall, I dig it though. Nothing is perfect, but its such a perfect canvas.
100% with you on the bumper. I won't make the switch to BL, though...I just know Wildtrak is more my style.

Wouldn't the rest of it look the same as the hardtop removed? That gives you the height but side would have been good too. Either way looks like you'll just barely be able to see behind you in rearview mirror so you might want to get that sensor package!
They want to see more angles of it when down.

Another Frankenbronco! It has the OBX side steps and a soft top. The Wildtrak doesn’t have the side steps and it comes with the Shadow Black painted hard top.

It looks great though, and the Race Red looks awesome! So many people are on the CG or A51 train that anyone with a RR Bronco will stand out.

I agree we need to see a video of the soft top operation. I love that it lays almost flat in the back! Would love to have dual tops but will have to see what B&P says tonight!
It's not a frankebronco - Dual tops are an option for Wildtrak, so we're just seeing it with the soft top here. Same with the steps - they're an option for Wildtrak if you want them.

I'm not a negative guy but the keypad looks SUPER dated. I will not being getting that.
Agreed.

It's a dealer-installed accessory that sticks on with adhesive and acts as a wireless keyfob. I've heard of people sticking them inside of the fuel filler door so it's hidden, but still allows you to get in the car if you lock the keys in, or forgot your keys, or want to let someone else in the car. It's super useful, but Ford has been using that exact same keypad for like 15 years now and it's gross.
Yeah, I don't know why they couldn't have integrated it into the b-pillar, especially considering there's a recess in the pillar behind that black panel.

Was kinda hoping the key pad could be integrated into the b pillar so it was less, I don't know, after-thought looking...
Same.

DGTUX20

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 TDI Sportwagen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure I like the placement of the keyless entry

motoarch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wouldn't the rest of it look the same as the hardtop removed? That gives you the height but side would have been good too. Either way looks like you'll just barely be able to see behind you in rearview mirror so you might want to get that sensor package!
Maybe this will tide you over until we can get a shot of this wild track?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/4dr-soft-top-pics.4260/

1598209034954.png
1598208820749.png
Thank you! I had not seen this yet.

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)