North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Dang, you guys are making want to join after I finish getting my commercial pilots license
It's a great option vs being an instructor or flying cargo for building your hours if your going for the magic 1,500.
Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's a great option vs being an instructor or flying cargo for building your hours if your going for the magic 1,500.
Yeah that's what people keep saying, still inbetween going to the military or be an instructor for a bit. I am 50 50 on the either one, but got 2 years before I have to decided until then bronco haha

HTX1811

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SXT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I want a Bronco especially the one spied that is the topic of this thread which is not a Bronco at all.

Never served. I am from the government and here to help though. :)

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
IIRC, military flight hours don't count towards any sort of commercial certification unfortunately

Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
True, and personally think it’s dumb
I agree I don't too much about the military and flying for them other than once you get your license you can just skip straight to flying for them if you have your license. But that's very odd, I would think flying hours would ya know count for flying hours

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree I don't too much about the military and flying for them other than once you get your license you can just skip straight to flying for them if you have your license. But that's very odd, I would think flying hours would ya know count for flying hours
Civilian flying hours goes towards getting a slot to become a pilot in the military. Military flying hours does nothing for a PPL.... I think that isn’t fair. Hours = Hours in my book

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Civilian flying hours goes towards getting a slot to become a pilot in the military. Military flying hours does nothing for a PPL.... I think that isn’t fair. Hours = Hours in my book
Exactly
Sponsored