First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
anyone know what those rims are and if they are standard on any of the packages? i dig em

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the green and white color. I don’t think I can be satisfied with any of the available colors after seeing this.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just like that fishing concept vehicle had the fishing reels weirdly placed on the front bumper in a way that no actual fisherman would ever want.
2013-06-08-08.33.021-1024x577.jpg

i seen far too many DIY's just like this. i guess he doesn't surf fish because it's mounted in front.

Sponsored
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Please let that interior be an option for FE....
All us first edition holders are praying that at 12:01 tonight we will find an option for the god awful ugly navy pier interior ?

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I love the look without the back shell.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For the record, that is DEFINITELY a GREEN PAINTED BRONCO with white on top.

Looks like the white is painted because of the top bolts on rear fender. Maybe a combo of white paint and decals and or wrap, but its definitely all green underneath.

Ford painted it, in their factory, with their classic Forest Service Green paint.

There is NO reason they shouldnt offer it on all the Broncos. I mean, they are ALL going to be "special-ordered" this first year right? Why not? I bet there would be just as many people choose FS Green as Race Red, or Rapid Red.

Considering there is NO green color in the current available pallete, this is the obvious choice to offer it as a surprise in B&P.

And that bikini top is awesome, that HAS to be an accessory because I HAVE to have it!

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the record, that is DEFINITELY a GREEN PAINTED BRONCO with white decals/hood wrap.

Ford painted it, in their factory, with their classic Forest Service Green paint.

There is NO reason they shouldnt offer it on all the Broncos. I mean, they are ALL going to be "special-ordered" this first year right? Why not? I bet there would be just as many people choose FS Green as Race Red, or Rapid Red.

Considering there is NO green color in the current available pallete, this is the obvious choice to offer it as a surprise in B&P.

And that bikini top is awesome, that HAS to be an accessory because I HAVE to have it!
they made the bikini top by just taking of the rear section of roof. chill out lol

Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beautiful rig!!

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
they made the bikini top by just taking of the rear section of roof. chill out lol
lol, what? No they didnt. Thats a full fabric top going from the windshield and strapping to the rear section of bar.

icavedin

Base
First Name
Ami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 4runner, '91 318iS, '07 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
For the record, that is DEFINITELY a GREEN PAINTED BRONCO with white on top.
Looks like the white is painted because of the top bolts on rear fender. Maybe a combo of white paint and decals and or wrap, but its definitely all green underneath.
Economies of Scale

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
lol, what? No they didnt. Thats a full fabric top going from the windshield and strapping to the rear section of bar.
True. I just zoomed in and it is definitely a cloth top

FJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Mostly Stock" FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
will the seats/interior be available for upgrade?
Sponsored