Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am in for Brewster. Hour and a half from me.

One think I would like to push (doesn't need to be now), will be the servicing of the vehicle. An hour and a half isnt ideal. Especially if tis just an oil change etc.
Sponsored

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Filled out survey but forgot to ask how much they accept for credit card on down payment, taxes, etc

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am in western CT. Considering the Brewster deal, but it’s the Bowen’s Garage in CT offering pretty much same deal? First page it says invoice pricing. If so will probably switch to them.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am in western CT. Considering the Brewster deal, but it’s the Bowen’s Garage in CT offering pretty much same deal? First page it says invoice pricing. If so will probably switch to them.
Yeah we need to double check on Bowen's. They were giving back 1/2 the x-plan commission, so I think it may have been an x-plan deal originally. But something we should look into.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

100% in on Brewster deal.

65 miles away in NJ. That would be a great short victory ride home over the Bear Mountain bridge...and close enough that someone would be willing to drive me to the dealer....so if we are within 100 miles, we get a lifetime warranty on the powertrain if we service through them, and if do dont service through them, we default to a factory warranty?...which is basically what we would get at just about anywhere else
Not entirely correct - just that claims will be more scrutinized if you cannot provide detailed service records - it did look like it indicated that service needed to be done at a repair facility - so no home oil changes.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

100% in on Brewster deal.

65 miles away in NJ. That would be a great short victory ride home over the Bear Mountain bridge...and close enough that someone would be willing to drive me to the dealer....so if we are within 100 miles, we get a lifetime warranty on the powertrain if we service through them, and if do dont service through them, we default to a factory warranty?...which is basically what we would get at just about anywhere else
Edit: Yeah, what @Johnny Mo said above me

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah we need to double check on Bowen's. They were giving back 1/2 the x-plan commission, so I think it may have been an x-plan deal originally. But something we should look into.
Also things for NY guys to consider is NYS Inspection...you will not get one from outside NY and you will have to deal with that and your own registrations likely as well.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in for Brewster. Hour and a half from me.

One think I would like to push (doesn't need to be now), will be the servicing of the vehicle. An hour and a half isnt ideal. Especially if tis just an oil change etc.
I read the T&C of the warranty and it seems the maintenance only has to be done with perfect records according to the manufacturers specs in the owners manual.... so it doesn't have to be at their facility just the annual inspection at their site

See below

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1603383981725

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@coolrain

Looks like Mahwah is going to lose us both

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am waiting for B&P to see where i am at. Also, Van Bortel is invoice and $75 doc fee...straight up. there should be no other added fees. Should Brewster require more fees i will probably be out. That's where i stand at the moment. Both are about 150 miles from me.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This Brewster deal is definitely interesting to me. Saves the trip to WV... which cuts into that extra $1k discount, and it's something that can be done in a day. (2.5hr drive) I was kinda looking forward to the 'adventure' with the wife on going to WV and driving back. But airlines, gas, food/lodging, etc...

However, and maybe this is very naive of me, I'm hoping my local dealer makes a move. I spoke with them yesterday (Chapman Ford in Horsham, PA) and they said MSRP as of right now. So yuck. But I'm hoping they come around? Still so much time in between now and Jan 31st, 2021. Because of that I likely won't switch until the very last minute.

To be honest, I'm not sure why anyone would switch now. There's still so much time. So much can happen in 3 months. Hell, I'm pretty sure (political alliances aside), the US is going to implode on Nov 3rd. :LOL: but also :cry:

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am waiting for B&P to see where i am at. Also, Van Bortel is invoice and $75 doc fee...straight up. there should be no other added fees. Should Brewster require more fees i will probably be out. That's where i stand at the moment. Both are about 150 miles from me.
Wasn't Van Bortel that guy who posted on the forum and went silent like 5 minutes later?
Oh wait, that was someone else.

Van Bortel is the guy that Raptor911 has been pushing real hard for. They way he pushed just seemed really odd to me.

Last edited:

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wasn't Van Bortel that guy who posted on the forum and went silent like 5 minutes later?
Oh wait, that was someone else. Van Bortel is the guy that Raptor911 has been pushing real hard for. They way he pushed just seemed really odd to me.
No, that wasn't Bortel. I called them (Stephen/Steven?) personally to confirm. He said they are selling the Bronco at invoice plus $75 doc fee..

Harv83

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Brewster is definitely on my radar now. Waiting on B&P to figure out what works best with my build. I guess the “change dealer cut off date of January ‘21” is still not 100% confirmed by Ford? There’s so many threads and posts that have conflicting information I’m not sure what is happening anymore.
Sponsored