Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Economies of Scale
Look at the color palette Jeep offers on Wranglers. Lime green, freakin purple, etc...You telling me Ford cant do that?
Sponsored

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Filson is about the Best gear you can get! I picked up the Bronco Bag this morning (probably going to be turned into a collector item).

For those that don't know Filson, and call it an overpriced hipster brand.....you're right about the hipster part (unfortunately Seattle is doing that to everything cool).....however, you get what you pay for.

Bottom line....Filson Double Mackinaw wool coats and Logger Outerwear is the soul of the company....and the rest is made for the hipsters.
I love seeing Bronco team up with Filson. If I get the option to select a Filson center console or bikini tops.......take my $$$

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is it my imagination, or were the cupholders previously side-to-side, not vertical? Or maybe that was for the manual.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can't get over that top. I want to see safari top with that rack on a 4dr in carbonized grey and Black, both 4 door, black diamond on 33s.

Sponsored

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That top is a soft top right? It almost looks like a black MIC hardtop and that really shows how good a black MIC hardtop would look. Dang.

CougDig

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Touareg
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those in the Seattle area, Filson sent out an email this morning and both the Firecrew Rig and Overland Concept will be in front of the Filson Flagship from 12pm - 4pm PT tomorrow (Friday Oct 23rd). First chance for us in WA to actually see the new Bronco in person!

Bronco Event at Filson.jpg

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or ever been to Hawaii, where all they do is run their vehicles with the rods on the front.
Yeah. People making the comment about not understanding the OBX fishing rig must be from the heartland. Go anywhere on the coast and the above pic is the standard issue way to carry rods and surf fish.

So many great memories on Nantucket of cruising out to Great Point, point the truck towards the water, surf fish and grab a beer.

The rods being angled back over the vehicle is not something that I have seen too much and the seat on the rod holder I have never seen.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For me personally, the Cactus Grey First Edition WITH the Filson interior would be a dream build!
But that would make entirely too much sense since the Filson interior is way too complementary to the cactus grey paint.

406BRONCO

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Im sure it goes into forest management as well. I mean being from a logging family, don’t you realize how vast a forest is and how much resources and labor that would take to manage that much forest? Anyway I digress. There are a million things at play here and again, not the time or place. Let’s just be happy they are putting some focus into it.
Yes to maintain ALL the forest area would be nearly impossible, however they could focus on heavily populated areas 1st. They already messed with nature by building these towns in the mountains- so now it's their responsibility to maintain them. Much like an arborist has to thin trees on a scheduled basis, or fruit orchards maintain their trees by lopping off unproductive limbs, competing limbs etc in order to have healthy trees and a high yield. I'm sure we all mow our grass regularly and maintain our landscaping at our homes, why is the forest any different? People act like you can't touch them because everything has a symbiotic relationship etc, and that's true to a point, but trees are actually very competitive for sunlight, nutrients etc.. not to mention the dead undergrowth that blocks sunlight for newly planted trees.. I have several close friends who lost everything in the camp fire in paradise, and now this year in oregon as well. I'm sure they all wish the forest had been maintained and there was a plan in place to create a defensible space around the towns. Climate change no doubt has an effect as well- but to combat that will take several lifetimes and it would take every country in the world buying in and making changes. In the meantime there are real life ways to protect the here and now, and it is not by hugging trees and planting new ones, it's by management.. or maybe I'm all wrong and full of hot air ?

Sponsored

FTFRS

Here's the Filson walk around.
@1:08..."And for the color...this one is forest service green, which we're gonna get into in a little bit..."

...then never comes back to the green color in this video at all. So, maybe they are gonna offer it after all, and we'll have a nice surprise with B&P and the C&M video??

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't love the Jeepish location of the FILSON letters on the hood.

OLANDR

Wildtrak
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hard to tell if the rear seats are in there and all those people fit.

See the panel that goes behind the front seats? That effectively encloses the front seats, makes it a 2-seater vehicle. The rear is open air cargo area, similar to what you have in a pick-up truck.
Sponsored

Last edited: