Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Honestly this leak doesn't do it for me... bad comparison, bad angles, poor quality, and nothing more uncovered... I think Ford could have setup a better leak
Maybe it wasn’t Ford this time. The last two spy shots have lacked the quality of the others. Also, both appear to be at intersections. Paid off a driver?
Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe it wasn’t Ford this time. The last two spy shots have lacked the quality of the others. Also, both appear to be at intersections. Paid off a driver?
They have to pretend it isn't totally rigged. It's easy to downgrade the quality of a photo, or hand pick a few mediocre ones out of a shoot with a couple hundred shots in it. They still have to sell the story about 'spy' photography and candid shots to the average observer.

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Spotted: 2021 Bronco VS Jeep Wrangler In The Wild! FEB28 JK-Jeep Comparison 4 shock mount

They're more exposed than the Wrangler, but not as horrible as some pickups.
I can see needing to do some major extra plating in those area to protect them

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Spotted: 2021 Bronco VS Jeep Wrangler In The Wild! FEB28 JK-Jeep Comparison 4 shock mount

They're more exposed than the Wrangler, but not as horrible as some pickups.
Yeah, they're definitely a bit more exposed. Not sure how the strength compares to the wrangler, but they look reasonably beefed up. Though, that's what I would expect if it's going to be supporting what looks like a whole coilover instead of just a shock like the wrangler or a pickup.
Ford Bronco Spotted: 2021 Bronco VS Jeep Wrangler In The Wild! 1582925337286

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They have to pretend it isn't totally rigged. It's easy to downgrade the quality of a photo, or hand pick a few mediocre ones out of a shoot with a couple hundred shots in it. They still have to sell the story about 'spy' photography and candid shots to the average observer.
And that the introduction by the "Administrator" was not written by Marketing ;-)

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And that the introduction by the "Administrator" was not written by Marketing ;-)
No, no. Didn't you read? Administrator said it happened by "mere happenstance". Definitely not in any way staged, no sir.

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That's only a coincidence its 5 minutes from Ford Motor Company World Headquarters
I can't quite determine where the first two pictures were taken, either. The second two are crossing the bridge, in reverse order

edit: also, the file details for these and the interior photos tells us who took these pictures ...

Last edited:

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Close. The first pics were taken just down the road and literally right outside the wall of Ford Development Center.

42.295013, -83.219449
Ford Bronco Spotted: 2021 Bronco VS Jeep Wrangler In The Wild! 1582928874089
Good eye, you're right. I was thrown off by the street sign (which must be newer than the google street view data) and the brown grass (because, you know, it's winter).
Sponsored