First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bass Boat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nobody who reserved a FE or Wildtrak is going to want the MIC. They can give two :poop: about the 2k savings. They want the look! Come on Ford you better change this stance or the pitch forks and torches will be at the plants!

Ford2021

First Edition
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I guess I hope they walk it back and say they will deliver it at same price for people who want modular black top. Then if yours is done before they are available depending on time stamp they will deliver it with soft top at no charge. Dealer will install modular when it comes in.

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m ok with it...I kinda like the MIC top. This might push me from outerbanks to the Wildtrak. I just wanna know if they’ll knock another $700 off if I go with the soft top on a Wildtrak though. ?

Sponsored

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im going to answer the question I think you’re asking:

Yes. The MIC top is removable in pieces.

The confusing bit is there’s a different hard top option Ford calls the “Modular Top which is constructed slightly different, is painted instead of colored all the way through, and has *additional* removable pieces.

Here is the breakdown of the individual pieces of each top:

Ford Bronco Announcement: MIC Hardtop Option Only Initially. Black Painted Modular Hardtop Will Be Late Availability Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 5.44.05 PM
thanks!!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What's the record for fastest 100 page thread?!!

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Ford guy at Super Cel East said I could get a white top if I got a white Bronco. He's not wrong - he just didn't tell me when!

I'm getting a 2 door. I said a while back that I would leave the gray MIC top in the dealer parking lot if it was forced on me.

But I won't do that to my dealer. Hopefully I can order with a soft top only. Or maybe no top at all.

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree the faded gray color of the MIC top is hideous. I might have been able to live with it. The removable windows of the modular top was another reason to like it over the MIC top. Add in the Navy Pier interior for the FE. Ford is making this tough.

Sponsored

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

WTF. What's next as late delivery? This is getting ridiculous.

Sasquatch package lol

Ford says in 2 weeks “we don’t have enough tires due to the demand of the Sasquatch package”

Hahahah. I’m waiting for it. Love Ford but come on. Salt was already dumped in my wound with velocity late and no green, but now they reopen my wound and dump the rest of the jar in with the no modular...

STOP MAKING NEW CONCEPTS AND START PRODUCING THESE OPTION PARTS!!!!

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't read all 27 pages because I'm sure most posts are griping, but IMO take the $1895 they took off the price and go get your MIC top painted at the body shop, whatever color you want.

Ride on Horsemen !!!! (y)
That parts easy, but then are you also losing the removable rear quarter windows and the Rear window? I think YES!

Also, you are losing the 4-piece Modular roof, with the insulation package, to get a 3-piece bare-bones GREY PLASTIC looking piece of crap that doesn't match the rest of the trim colors on these two models!

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am beginning to think Ford purposely made changes to get people to delay their purchase. Instead of solving the problem of production they solved the problem with fewer customers- genius!
This is what I said when the manual Sasquatch got delayed. no reason other than to delay initial order demand and stretch out orders as long as possible.
Sponsored