Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are correct with the math and I would encourage you to find the best deal even if it isn't with us but still consider the taxes and cost of travel, hotels, gas, flights, etc. If I am not mistaken you would be paying the taxes for both WV and your home state. If with all that they are still the better deal I would encourage you to do whatever gives you the best bang for your buck. The more Bronco buddies I have on the road the better, regardless of where you buy.
I wasn't calling out your deal, I think it's good and I appreciate dealers offering good deals. The guy just asked if Stephens would match it, and I pointed out that their deal is already in place with no benefit to a match. Thanks.
Sponsored

schlumpj

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You are correct with the math and I would encourage you to find the best deal even if it isn't with us but still consider the taxes and cost of travel, hotels, gas, flights, etc. If I am not mistaken you would be paying the taxes for both WV and your home state. If with all that they are still the better deal I would encourage you to do whatever gives you the best bang for your buck. The more Bronco buddies I have on the road the better, regardless of where you buy.
You only pay tax in the state you register it in.

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have been texting back and forth all week and the one in Mobile confirmed it today with the email.

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

my personal number is 407-676-1108, feel free to call or text me with any questions you have frankly texting would be best and you can always reach me here as well.

Sponsored
OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You only pay tax in the state you register it in.
You are correct as far as WV goes, it looks like they no longer do that however several states still do

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for letting us know. Had moved my res to NSB a few weeks back. Good to know I made the correct choice.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is this for all trims (including FE)? If so, and my ORL dealer won't match, I'll be moving my res to your NSB location.

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is this for all trims (including FE)? If so, and my ORL dealer won't match, I'll be moving my res to your NSB location.
I will double check on that but I am pretty sure that like before when ford was accepting xplan FE trim won't be included but I will get a for sure answer and let you know, as far as the other trims they all are included

Sponsored

CoachMP3

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota Tundra / 2016 Toyota SR5 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

X-Plan pricing is higher than the deal they are advertising ($1000 under invoice)....you'd be paying more if you have them honor X-Plan.
Cool Thanks!!

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone, I just got the decision for pricing at the Mullinax Auto Group, this is the direct quote from my GM/owner: "The managers discussed it this morning and we decided we are MSRP for Bronco unless a customer can produce a legitimate X-Plan PIN. If so, we will honor X-Plan price even though Ford will not. We will also accept AZD Plan pricing as Ford did not cancel those programs yet." If you guys have any other questions send them to me and I would be happy to answer them.
Edit: This is not just at my location it is all Mullinax Ford locations including our dealerships in Alabama and Washington state
Noah, do you guys offer any additional discounts on the bronco such as military/veterans? I know it may not be much but could help!

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone, I just got the decision for pricing at the Mullinax Auto Group, this is the direct quote from my GM/owner: "The managers discussed it this morning and we decided we are MSRP for Bronco unless a customer can produce a legitimate X-Plan PIN. If so, we will honor X-Plan price even though Ford will not. We will also accept AZD Plan pricing as Ford did not cancel those programs yet." If you guys have any other questions send them to me and I would be happy to answer them.
Edit: This is not just at my location it is all Mullinax Ford locations including our dealerships in Alabama and Washington state
Great to hear. I've been at Mullinax Apopka since the beginning and I knew you would come through.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

my personal number is 407-676-1108, feel free to call or text me with any questions you have frankly texting would be best and you can always reach me here as well.
Your @ the NSB Mullinax location?

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey everyone, I just got the decision for pricing at the Mullinax Auto Group, this is the direct quote from my GM/owner: "The managers discussed it this morning and we decided we are MSRP for Bronco unless a customer can produce a legitimate X-Plan PIN. If so, we will honor X-Plan price even though Ford will not.
I am definitely switching from Veterans Ford to you guys! You guys are great...made my night, day and everything in between!
Sponsored