Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So ridiculous they are not offering the manual with the mid-package! Seriously re-considering buying one now. Do you think it could be the Ford Co-Pilot 360? Can the car stop itself without stalling in a manual?
Maybe, but how is it allowed in Badlands then?
Sponsored

ericmario

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Frankly, I'm not impressed with the options available (for what I want). I'm glad we finally got to see the B&P, because this definitely solidified my stance on waiting to see what they offer down the road instead of jumping the gun now just to say I have one of the first broncos in Toronto.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Use some logic and be calm.. No reason to get triggered. If it's still like this when ordering opens up, have at it. Go apeshit. I'll probably join all you of. I have faith these discrepancies will be addressed and reversed

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Use some logic and be calm.. No reason to get triggered. If it's still like this when ordering opens up, have at it. Go apeshit. I'll probably join all you of. I have faith these discrepancies will be addressed and reversed
Logic?! Who's talking about Logic?! We just waited 4 months for a B&P! lol j/k I hope your faith isn't for nothing!

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Logic?! Who's talking about Logic?! We just waited 4 months for a B&P! lol j/k I hope your faith isn't for nothing!
I've been waiting too. And we will all be waiting till December/January to order. And we will all be waiting till next summer or later to take delivery. So relax. You may not even want a Bronco by then. Statistically speaking, not all of us with reservations will live long enough to see a bronco in person. There isn't a strong enough reason to allow ourselves to become hysterical... Yet

Squidma

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hate to say this, because I have been very excited about the Bronco, but if I can’t get the manual transmission with a mid package in my price point, I’m out.

I landed on Bronco because Mini is doing away with manual transmissions in the largest models, which I require. Not ready to give up on manual transmissions yet...did that once and went back to it.

I find it not just inconvenient, but unreasonable to be told that they are unable to build this vehicle with a mid package AND a manual transmission.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hate to say this, because I have been very excited about the Bronco, but if I can’t get the manual transmission with a mid package in my price point, I’m out.

I landed on Bronco because Mini is doing away with manual transmissions in the largest models, which I require. Not ready to give up on manual transmissions yet...did that once and went back to it.

I find it not just inconvenient, but unreasonable to be told that they are unable to build this vehicle with a mid package AND a manual transmission.
Particularly when you CAN get it in the Badlands. Not everyone can go that high in price, so basically Ford is telling us if you want a Manual THAT bad, it’s gonna cost you. Some here are getting manual because it saves them money and allows them to spec other things out, not that ford cares apparently.

Sponsored

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been waiting too. And we will all be waiting till December/January to order. And we will all be waiting till next summer or later to take delivery. So relax. You may not even want a Bronco by then. Statistically speaking, not all of us with reservations will live long enough to see a bronco in person. There isn't a strong enough reason to allow ourselves to become hysterical... Yet
are you telling me I could die before I actually get my Bronco? I’M GOING HYSTERICAL

jmoney

Big Bend
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reserved a Black Diamond. Today I find out that there is no manual available with the mid-package. This seems the perfect vehicle to replace my ‘05 Xterra Off Road (215k Miles with only a new clutch, front drive shaft and rear differential rebuild) which has gotten me anywhere I’ve needed to go. The only thing missing was heated seats. If this isn’nt unf**ced my next vehicle will be a used Xterra. Upgrading to the BD would be plus 7k for features I don’t need. Fix it or goodbye Ford. Signed, prior owner of a ‘67 Bronco and ‘96 Explorer, both with a clutch.
This was the biggest bummer for me. I was all in for Big Bend Cactus Grey hardtop manual add mid package and that's all I need. Then to switch it to the auto has changed everything I think I want. At that point - why wouldn't I just do 2k more and go Outer Banks?

cactus_jack

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m seriously wondering why the eff ford even bothered developing a new manual transmission if they just keep undercutting it at every corner. First only making manual trans for the smaller engine, then there was no manual Sasquatch, finally they gave in there but now you can’t even build and price a manual Sasquatch currently(which will throw anyone not in the know about it being a later option off it since it just says you have to add the auto on build and price when you add Sasquatch), and now they’re trying to force any manual trans buyers that want anything more than standard features to get the most expensive manual option. Not to mention anyone that wants manual trans and actually didn’t want the marine vinyl has to either deal with marine vinyl or no additional features over standard.
It's almost like they're trying to discourage people from buying the vehicle. Which is exactly what I think is going on. New Ford leadership is trying to kill bronco sales as much as possible.

cactus_jack

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks, but we're not hysterical. We're letting ford know that they seriously crapped the bed on this thing all along the way. They need to hear it. "they're listening."

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

are you telling me I could die before I actually get my Bronco? I’M GOING HYSTERICAL
Well... 190,000 reservation holders is a good sample size of the human population. Considering how many people die every day of unnatural causes, some of us are going to ruin Christmas for our families. Lol
Sponsored