Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The two revealed broncos, the cactus grey and cyber orange had awesome interiors colors. They really hit it out of the park. Now they come with something totally different colors. What a disappointment! Then no body color, shadow black or white modular tops until late 2021. I guess that settles it. I am going to wait for the warthog maybe they will have a better interior.
Sponsored

YetiBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"Badlands. Our highest trim level."

I seem to remember someone adamantly arguing with me that I was wrong.

I like how the body color comes through on the inside of the two door. I actually like the interior choice on the Wildtrak more than Badlands. Could push me over the fence for it.

Wheels are all terrible so aftermarket is a must.

Hmmmm
Your right on the wheels Ford changes them out everytime they show off a custom build. So guess they don't like them either.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am starting to question if $2,200 for leather seats over vinyl is worth it just for power seats. And to be clear - i dont think ANY bronco's have memory seats, correct? ...We have a single file driveway, so my wife and I are constantly fixing the seats of whatever car is at the end of the driveway. To me, if we dont have memory, then really, whats the difference whether im sliding the seat back manually or electronically. But yes, for a $55k rig you'd hope youd have power seats.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure how a company could mis reading the room so badly. The black only interior choice doesn’t make sense in a vehicle that will be open air a lot of its life. My kids will be scared to death to sit down on a hot day

Sponsored

FTFRS

I am starting to question if $2,200 for leather seats over vinyl is worth it just for power seats. And to be clear - i dont think ANY bronco's have memory seats, correct? ...We have a single file driveway, so my wife and I are constantly fixing the seats of whatever car is at the end of the driveway. To me, if we dont have memory, then really, whats the difference whether im sliding the seat back manually or electronically. But yes, for a $55k rig you'd hope youd have power seats.
Since there doesn't seem to be memory for the power seats, seems like a no-brainer to go manual MGV in my opinion, because manual seats adjust way faster, and the quality of the MGV actually looks really nice. I'm most likely going BD, so I don't have an option other than the manual MGV seats, but if I step up to BL I'll still be sticking with the MGV and saving the 2200 bucks. Especially when the leather seats aren't full leather, they're leather trimmed vinyl.

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I feel like this couldve been a 3 minute video. :LOL: I was under the impression we were going to get exterior paint colors as well (besides the cans). Hope that is something coming soon as well!

Sponsored

BreakingBadlands

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here, let me help you out Ford...

Give us a black and grey option.

Give us a dark brown and tan option.

Give us an all black option.

Boom, everyone’s happy. Are they unaware that this has been the standard color options for most every make and model for decades? If you wanted accents, it could have easily been done through changeable ambient lighting, like everyone else, not something so integral as the threading of the dang seats.

Also, the all black option should be the ribbed seats. Not black and brown ribbed seats. Who likes black and brown together? Isn’t that like color matching 101? The ribbed seats are awesome and should have been an option for all models.

I’ve said it on here before - this is all only a logistical nightmare because of poor initial planning. This whole thing could have been dreamt up better from a stylistic standpoint. Now the exterior/body/capability? Great job. Love it. The color schemes of the interior/limited rim options for certain models/inability to get a gloss black “night package” for top and exterior trims for all models... the ball was dropped.

Last edited:

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure how a company could mis reading the room so badly. The black only interior choice doesn’t make sense in a vehicle that will be open air a lot of its life. My kids will be scared to death to sit down on a hot day
I am convinced that this design team has never been off roading in an open air vehicle in their life. Who gives a black only choice on its highest trim?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I read through this thread first, befoore watching the video (it was 5am in the morning and II didnt have my earbuds nearby. Didnt want to wake the Mrs.).

I expected a disaster. While there was 1, maybe 2 color/material combinations I didn't feel for.... I think whats being offered is great! And unqiue. The bronze on the OBX isn't for everyone but it's quite distinctive. IIt gives the interior an almost transformers heavy duty vibe while also having nice materials accent it. Idk... I kinda like it.

And going off people's comments, I expected the CAMO on the wildtrak to be hideous. But it's tastefully done. I can tooooootally see me riding a wildtrak with sand color camo interior, doors off, on some north carolina beach, and a tank top on, and corduroy cap on lol
Going with Badlands but I like what they did with the wildtrak too

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Guys, I am really digging the Area 51 with the Medium Sandstone interior on the Big Bend. To me it looks pleasantly rugged.
Sponsored