Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. Look at the main stream. At this point we have ones offering less than MSRP.

Yes but I'm still curious about allotments vs confirmed reservations.

Let's say I'm #277 in line nationally.....

How does that correlate at a dealer with 100 reservations vs a dealer with 10.....

Does it not matter? Will I wait the same? Do Iget truck" #277 "regardless of dealer chosen and the # of orders they have....

I feel like some of this is too much mystery....
nay nay any Intel?
Sponsored

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes but I'm still curious about allotments vs confirmed reservations.

Let's say I'm #277 in line nationally.....

How does that correlate at a dealer with 100 reservations vs a dealer with 10.....

Does it not matter? Will I wait the same? Do Iget truck" #277 "regardless of dealer chosen and the # of orders they have....

I feel like some of this is too much mystery....
nay nay any Intel?
Wish I could help there! Maybe someone else knows the answer to that one!!!

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wish I could help there! Maybe someone else knows the answer to that one!!!
Haha, I'm not even sure Ford really knows the answer to that! Hopefully more details will be shared.

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Another buyers group coordinated by @EvlNvrDys as received an offer with their buyer group in New York State. The offer is from Brewster Ford for Broncos at Invoice. The deal currently requires 50 reservation transfers (if this threshold is not reached, the dealership will relook at the deal and possibly adjust) The details of the deal as I understand them are as follows:

• Ford Broncos EXCEPT First Editions will be sold at Invoice
    There will be an additional deposit as well as costs for the license and registration(for transfer plates)
  • A Signed buyers order(agreement on price), insurance info, and any trade information will be required at time of deposit.
  • If you are going to finance or lease (not required), a Credit application will be collected when the vehicles start to arrive.
  • $75 doc fee
  • $12.50 tire fee (NY State Requirement)
  • Lifetime powertrain warranty has 100-mile tie back (if within 100 miles of the dealership, must use them for service. Outside 100 miles, you must keep detailed records).Powertrain Warranty link.
  • The agreement will be in writing and signed by the General Sales Manager

Dealer Contact:

Brian Nugent| General Sales Manager
Brewster Ford
1024 Route 22, Brewster, NY 10509
O: 845.279.2992 ext 111| C: 845.531.8101
Email: [email protected]

Please reach out to @EvlNvrDys for updates. Link to the buyer's group is:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/nj-ny-delaware-eastern-pa-md-ct-volume-buyers.3746/

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

those NY doc fees are attractive. already missing some of the X-Plan benefits.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Another buyers group coordinated by @EvlNvrDys as received an offer with their buyer group in New York State. The offer is from Brewster Ford for Broncos at Invoice. The deal currently requires 50 reservation transfers (if this threshold is not reached, the dealership will relook at the deal and possibly adjust) The details of the deal as I understand them are as follows:

There will be an additional deposit as well as costs for the license and registration(for transfer plates)
  • A Signed buyers order(agreement on price), insurance info, and any trade information will be required at time of deposit.
  • If you are going to finance or lease (not required), a Credit application will be collected when the vehicles start to arrive.
  • $75 doc fee
  • Lifetime powertrain warranty has 100-mile tie back (if within 100 miles of the dealership, must use them for service. Outside 100 miles, you must keep detailed records).Powertrain Warranty link.

Dealer Contact:

Brian Nugent| General Sales Manager
Brewster Ford
1024 Route 22, Brewster, NY 10509
O: 845.279.2992 ext 111| C: 845.531.8101
Email: [email protected]

Please reach out to @EvlNvrDys for updates. Link to the buyer's group is:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/nj-ny-delaware-eastern-pa-md-ct-volume-buyers.3746/
Seems as though I forgot to pass along a little bit newer information. Invoice deal is based on 20 reservations now. Though we did a quick little survey earlier today, 27 were in. So I don't see the minimum being an issue. In our survey, members came up with other questions for the dealer, so probably early next week I should have even more information on this one.

A few things to consider, this is only our latest offer, we plan on continuing our search over the next month to month and a half. I already told our guys to hold steady and not jump the gun, see how other things may shake out. But if you are interested in this deal, keep an eye on our thread and we'll make sure you get in if/when parts of our group decide to make the leap.

Last edited:
OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Seems as though I forgot to pass along a little bit newer information. Invoice deal is based on 20 reservations now. Though we did a quick little survey earlier today, 27 were in. So I don't see the minimum being an issue. In our survey, members came up with other questions for the dealer, so probably early next week I should have even more information on this one.

A few things to consider, this is only our latest offer, we plan on continuing our search over the next month to month and a half. I already told our guys to hold steady and not jump the gun, see how other things may shake out. But if you are interested in this deal, keep an eye on our thread and we'll make sure you get in if/when parts of our group decide to make the leap.
UPDATED - Thanks!

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No markup at bob Davidson!

Ford Bronco Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD? 9A6EC071-4870-4CC4-95D8-74EF3051DABE
Thanks. Great information on the ability to add the hardtop as a service part. In terms of price, we have several offers that are below MSRP at this point, so the current offer is not competitive on price, but there may be other factors other than price that one might consider.

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, that's more than I've gotten from them since July... I got a form email from a different internet sales manager this morning. I just fired an email back asking if they will match Leonardtown.

I will be switching my reservation to @NayNay regardless, but I will report back their response.

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my fave cheese steak was from mama's in bala cynwyd.
grew up and went to college in philly, so very familiar with both pat's and geno's

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EDIT AS OF 10/21/2020!

Read this for SUMMARY OF THREADS

ANNOUNCEMENT - Ability to participate in another Buyer's Group Offer in SE New York State. 20 Orders Required (27 Committed Currently).

The offer is from Brewster Ford for Broncos at Invoice. The deal currently requires 50 reservation transfers (if this threshold is not reached, the dealership will relook at the deal and possibly adjust)
The details of the deal as I understand them are as follows:
  • $75 doc fee
For more information, go to:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/page-64#post-266183

This is not be managed by this group. We do not have a lot of details. Please reach out to @EvlNvrDys for more information.

Fellow Future Bronco Owners,

To steal a page from the Texas Volume Buyers' Group, we have banned together to see if we can negotiate once and get the best deal once. Our focus on Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and whoever else would like to join. We have had people join from New York, New Jersey, the Carolinas, and West Virginia.

A member of the group ( @wolfpackinva ) has negotiated a deal with three Richmond Virginia Ford Dealerships Richmond Ford with three locations in the Richmond area (https://www.richmondford.com/). Similar to another offer we have, the savings are provided differently. This offer likely makes most sense if you live in the Richmond, VA area.

Key elements of the offer:
  1. X-Plan Pricing (THIS IS NOW NOT VERIFIED DUE TO FORD"S ANNOUNCEMENT ON NO BRONCO X-PLAN!)
  2. $1600 Savings through a Service Coupon Book
  3. 100K Mile Powertrain Warranty Through their three locations (Requires Service at Richmond Ford Locations)
  4. Requires a $500 Refundable Deposit with Dealership
Please contact:

Kayla Hylton
Business Development Representative
Richmond Ford West
10751 W Broad St
Glen Allen, VA 23060
W: (804) 474-0571 Ext: 564
[email protected]

Ford Bronco Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD? 9A6EC071-4870-4CC4-95D8-74EF3051DABE

WE WERE CONTACTED BY LEONARDTOWN FORD (@NayNay) WITH AN UPDATE TO THEIR OFFER:

Leonardtown Ford Updates Its offer to Bronco6G Community. This is a response to Ford's statement that they will not allow X-Plan on Broncos. Highlights:

Buyers may choose between 3% OFF MSRP -OR- If you have a valid X-Plan Pin and are a Bronco 6G member 1% OVER INVOICE. Key points of the offer:

• At the time of the deal, you must show your X-Plan Pin
  • The X-Plan Pin will not be used. You can cancel it afterwards and use it on another vehicle if you so choose.
  • Leonardtown Ford will share the invoice with you.
  • The destination charge is part of your invoice. It will not be added back in later to increase prices.
  • Dealer Documentation Fees will be fixed at $499.
  • You are NOT required to finance with AND/OR buy extras at Leonardtown Ford, but you can if you wish.
  • This applies to all models of the Bronco EXCEPT the First Edition
ALSO:
  1. Leonardtown Ford will give 5% and up to 15% off ACCESSORIES MSRP (Item dependent. This offer is just for Accessories purchasable at the Dealership and is a separate offer/transaction from the offer for the Bronco itself ) on accessories for the Bronco or any other Ford vehicle, that is not part of the Bronco build/Factory invoice REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU BUY YOUR BRONCO.
  2. Military or former military/Veterans will get 15% off ALL FORD ACCESSORIES regardless of the item.
  3. Any ACCESSORIES purchased at Leonardtown Ford requiring installation will get 20% off installation costs through their aftermarket department regardless of where the Bronco, or other Ford vehicle, was purchased. EXAMPLE: You want remote start installed after receiving your new Bronco. Leonardtown Ford sells you the Remote Start at 10% off MSRP. In addition, installation costs will be at a 20% discount off the installation cost of that remote start.
  4. This is not applicable for service or repairs. Example: If your 2010 Ford F-150 needs a new engine, that is not an "Accessory" and is excluded from the offer.
  5. LEONARDTOWN Ford confirms only a $100 deposit required for the order. If you have already paid the $100 at the time of reservation, you are all set!
Please reach out to @NayNay for specifics. I am doing our best to translate this additional offer and Leonardtown Ford will correct any error!

We have reached out to multiple Dealers with the request. As of today, we have still only have offers from Stephens Auto Center, Grainger Ford, and Leonardtown Ford. We will update you if we expand the number of dealers.

I have calculated the current best estimate on potential savings based on all offers we have to date. Please go to this link:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/page-46#post-200198

The promised offer is published by Stephens Auto Center (@StephensAutoCenter) on their website! Please follow the link to the see the offer:

https://www.stephensauto.com/2021-bronco/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/1000-below-invoice-300-x-plan.4404/

Thanks to the members of this group who approached them on their vehicles and convinced them to take a look a 6G! And of course, thank you @StephensAutoCenter for following through, doing what you said, and making a pretty straight forward offer to the entire Bronco Community! Please read the offer! The first analysis is that it is very much aligned with the @Granger Ford offer. THANK YOU!!!!

We have heard from Leonardtown Ford (@NayNay ). Their offer is 3% under MSRP regardless of trim level and add-ons. They will also honor all planned pricing that Ford is allowing. Link to their offer:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/page-36#post-156110

We also want to continue to thank @Granger Ford for their assistance with this group. They have nothing to gain and everything to lose by helping us, yet they do! First-rate dealer! We don't know if Ford recognizes dealers for being helpful to all Ford customers, but they should!

We continue to work on volume pricing, so patience please before you jump dealers since you only get to do it once (to the best of our knowledge) HOLD ON TO YOUR STEERING WHEELS...THIS IS REAL!

Our goal is to do this with courtesy and respect for the Dealers, us, and people who are also running similar groups. We want everyone to be happy with their Bronco and the purchase process. We definitely don't want to interfere with a relationship you may already have.

If you have serious interest, please take our quick survey at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C599CQ5

The results of the survey (as of 8/25/2020) can be found at:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/page-31#post-147659

And let @perfectburrito know your information to be added to our data tracker.

We have been in contact with the group in Texas as well as a new group that just started for farther up the East Coast and New England.

As of today we are 39 confirmed and have a total of 153 interested! To put this into dollars, this is OVER $5.5M of buying power potential. We also have three dealers following (@NayNay ; @tpsnyder88 ; @Granger Ford ; @StephensAutoCenter ) . I am sure they will answer any "Dealer" questions. To be clear, we have not chosen or are recommending any of these dealers. They have just asked to join and follow.

We have also had several members talk personally to their dealers and discuss their own Bronco. IF you have any information you would like to share or the dealer seemed like they might be interested in a Fleet Buy arrangement, please reach out to me and @perfectburrito .

Big shout out to @perfectburrito who is maintaining the master list.

EDITED 10/21/2020
Ford does recognize dealers through feedback on their surveys. It carries a ton of weight. If you feel a specific dealer did their job let it reflect on the surveys you get. Keep in mind it is no joke with Ford and it is seen as a pass/fail. It can cost individuals their jobs (yes that serious) so you can help by giving a dealer a perfect one. If you feel they did not do as well as you anticipated try to reach out to them prior to hurting them on a survey. We are all humans and none of us perfect, so keep that in mind please. Another way you can help dealers out is by Google and yelp reviews and other reviews people look toward to make decisions on where to buy. Those are things you can do now while people are still deciding where to buy from. Many times individuals will go to all lengths to show negative feedback and not often enough to give some praise. The people who come here from dealerships are people who have a career and probably have invested years into their jobs at their dealerships. So if you want to give praise to those you feel are going above and beyond especially places like @Granger Ford who are losing money to earn your business go to Google and give them a great review to help their community to know who does well. Trust me this does go a long way in giving back. Those that come here to assist this group are NOT getting paid to do it. Nothing requires them to help except them wanting to take the time and maybe you'll pick them. Have a blessed evening!!

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, that's more than I've gotten from them since July... I got a form email from a different internet sales manager this morning. I just fired an email back asking if they will match Leonardtown.

I will be switching my reservation to @NayNay regardless, but I will report back their response.
Thanks ?
Sponsored