TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After B&P release, it would seem there are a few obvious missing accessories that have been continually shown off. Wanted to see if ya'll noticed some others. Also gonna list what we know is "Late Availability." After chatting with someone from Ford's support team, it seems like the Order Guide is the source of answers we all want and thought B&P would be. The support person said the Order Guide will be released Mid December right before ordering opens.

Missing Options/Accessories:
  • Slide Out Tailgate
  • Fold Down Tailgate Table
  • Limb Risers
  • Rooftop Tent (on 4 door)
  • Device Dash Mount Thing
  • Fishing Pole Holder
Late Availability:
  • Modular Hardtop
  • Manual + Sasquatch
Sponsored

Last edited:

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most of the stuff is missing. I don't need 10 different kinds of roof racks. Where are the the other lighting options, fishing rod thing etc. Blackout emblems would be awesome. I'm kind of puzzled at why B&P was delayed so many times. It's buggy but I'm glad we have it.

BillyGoat

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Ford Taurus Ltd. - Company Sled & Wifeā€™s Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After B&P release, it would seem there are a few obvious missing accessories that have been continually shown off. Wanted to see if ya'll noticed some others. Also gonna list what we know is "Late Availability." After chatting with someone from Ford's support team, it seems like the Order Guide is the source of answers we all want and thought B&P would be. The support person said the Order Guide will be released Mid December right before ordering opens.

• Slide Out Tailgate
  • Limb Risers
  • Fishing Pole Holder
Late Availability:
  • Modular Hardtop
  • Manual + Sasquatch
I too was thinking how this bitch list was growing in my mind over the past couple of days. So many options that are not available. Hereā€™s a couple more that have me pissed off:
  • Tow Package
  • Electric Seats - now not even available for leather option
  • slide out tailgate
The late availability painted modular top is enough. Wouldnā€™t you think FORD would want to take care of their most fervent brand supporters? This is becoming a love hate thing with FORD already, and I donā€™t even have it yet. Mike are you listening? Oh yeah, ā€œstay tunedā€.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Device dash mount thing = Pictanny Rail
Was it every established that the accessory rail is Picatinny. I have seen two different configurations in pictures one that was clearly not and one that looked similar. Not sure if Picatinny compliant is part of the design, even though the one looks similar.

Sponsored

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was it every established that the accessory rail is Picatinny. I have seen two different configurations in pictures one that was clearly not and one that looked similar. Not sure if Picatinny compliant is part of the design, even though the one looks similar.
... ?? I guess I'll find out when i get my bronco and try to mount my red dot on it.

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I read the limb risers will not be offered. It's a do it yourself item. Wire and clamps...

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

• Slide Out Tailgate
  • Limb Risers
  • Fishing Pole Holder
Late Availability:
  • Modular Hardtop
  • Manual + Sasquatch
Somewhere I read about a ''Rear Cargo Management System" relative to accessories. And if you look closely at some of the four door area 51 camper versions, there is a cover that looks like a security cover in the back interior of the truck as well as metallic molle treatment on the rear of the rear seats and sides of the back cargo area. Additonally there are the cleat systems on the floor of the back cargo area to secure the refrigerator, water cans, etc. Hopefully these things will be available and included in the ordering guide before orders are taken.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is supposed to be more than 200 accessories. Since weā€™ve not seen a list, we donā€™t know whatā€™s missing. We just know itā€™s a lot of things.
Sponsored