Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These 2 paragraphs say 2 things:

1) Ford is underestimating the amount of buyers that really want the manual.

2) Ford is full of sh!t.If manual wasn’t that highly demanded, why amend the Sasquatch package?

give the Rowers the mid package!
But where are they getting those stats from? All we selected was trim and doors. Nothing about packages or transmissions.
Sponsored

TK-421

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I want the safety tech, so that requires Mid. And I want to be able to shift. But in no universe do I need a Badlands.

Very frustrating.

gammaguybronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s just disappointing. Manual cars are just so much more fun to drive when it comes to vehicles like the Bronco. There is no reason they couldn’t at least throw the mid package at us as an option. Hopefully this is only temporary. I want the mansquatch with the mid pack pretty badly. I really don’t think that’s much to ask for.

ejkre

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

While I don't disagree with many of you saying they're trying to discourage MT purchases. I hope that it's something they'll offer later in the year, like I've heard with other options like the MT Squatch. I hope they're just trying to more evenly distribute production by giving more people what they want in MY 2022. Still not a great situation, but I'd take it.

Sponsored

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Totally unacceptable. I'm getting a manual transmission. I will not be bullied into getting an auto just so I can have completely unrelated upgrades like footwell lights, AC power outlet, and heated seats. This is absurd. If Ford really sticks to this the only thing they will get from me is less money.

wannabronco

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Tacoma, Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah I wonder if a Big Bend trim with a manual, 2.7, white top, sasquatch, 12 inch screen with leather option would sell?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Totally unacceptable. I'm getting a manual transmission. I will not be bullied into getting an auto just so I can have completely unrelated upgrades like footwell lights, AC power outlet, and heated seats. This is absurd. If Ford really sticks to this the only thing they will get from me is less money.
Ford Bronco No manual with mid-package F0D27BAA-98EF-475C-96A8-A3BDED107034

Agreed, I’m getting a manual no matter what.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m seriously wondering why the eff ford even bothered developing a new manual transmission if they just keep undercutting it at every corner. First only making manual trans for the smaller engine, then there was no manual Sasquatch, finally they gave in there but now you can’t even build and price a manual Sasquatch currently(which will throw anyone not in the know about it being a later option off it since it just says you have to add the auto on build and price when you add Sasquatch), and now they’re trying to force any manual trans buyers that want anything more than standard features to get the most expensive manual option. Not to mention anyone that wants manual trans and actually didn’t want the marine vinyl has to either deal with marine vinyl or no additional features over standard.
I'm a value shopper.
I've come to love the idea of saving 10k on a BaseManSquatch, the truck will have everything you , I or anyone needs in a basic offroader or daily driver. I'd love a Badlands, but right now, I'm not OK with the 48K build out.
The only thing I'd REALLY like is heated seats...but not for 10k.
Probably, the BaseManSquatch is the truck Ford DOES NOT want to sell you. I'll bet there's very little profit there.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, all this bullshit puts me in a BaseManSquatch to act at least as a stop gap measure....I NEED to replace a vehicle, so this will give me a while to let them sort their shit and I get my Bronco fix while i wait.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco No manual with mid-package F0D27BAA-98EF-475C-96A8-A3BDED107034
If Ford took one little page out of the Jeep book, it would solve a lot of problems.
Not sure if I should heart smiley or mad smiley this post. LOL
But yeah, perfect option package.
Sponsored